Alphabetical list issue

Search This thread

terrorist96

Jul 9, 2012
This is a small issue I've noticed. I have a module by the name of [KK] Translucent Recent. When in the modules list, it is listed at the bottom of my list. However, when in the download list, it's listed first (in the installed section). This is a small inconsistency problem that I noticed and thought I should point out. Being that this is low priority, I'll be happy if it gets fixed whenever the devs have some spare time. Thanks!

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
Thanks. I assume that's because the download list is sorted by SQLite, whereas the module list is sorted in Java. Not sure about the exact implementations or ways to change it... Maybe something that somebody else could look into?

Reactions: terrorist96

Tungstwenty

Nov 1, 2011
Thanks. I assume that's because the download list is sorted by SQLite, whereas the module list is sorted in Java. Not sure about the exact implementations or ways to change it... Maybe something that somebody else could look into?
I just pushed a commit to fix this. The installed modules list now uses collation for sorting, fixing the [KK] entry and case (in)sensitivity as well.

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
Cool, thanks! I didn't even know that the term "collation" exists outside of databases.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just pushed a commit to fix this. The installed modules list now uses collation for sorting, fixing the [KK] entry and case (in)sensitivity as well.