By mengfei, Senior Member on 20th September 2012, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th June 2013, 08:06 AM |#61  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarkt

Is it possible? I found a lot of tutorials for dual boot Winmo&android, Winphone&android, even triple boot here, but I need just Winmo&winphone, without android... Could you, guys, make an advice (kind of short-tutorial, 4-5 lines = ) what I have to do, if it possible?

P.S. sorry for bad english

Not possible at the moment, both need to reside in NAND.
DFT may release a sd version of winmo at some point, and maybe magldr 2 so fingers crossed it will be soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free

29th June 2013, 09:52 AM |#62  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

More
[QUOTE=Robbie P;43055233]what are you using to access your fat32 from wp7? You should be able to use the explorer in wp7 root tools for example (grant root access for app in root manager). file explorer also works for me but for some reason touchexplorer shows storage card as file of 0bytes.[COLOR="Silver"]

Root Tools allowed for all programs

but it is not showing SD card

my partitions are

32 GB SD CARD

1. FAT 32
2. EXT4
3. WP PARTION
29th June 2013, 10:20 AM |#63  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,901

More
[QUOTE=nalanickal;43075103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

what are you using to access your fat32 from wp7? You should be able to use the explorer in wp7 root tools for example (grant root access for app in root manager). file explorer also works for me but for some reason touchexplorer shows storage card as file of 0bytes.[COLOR="Silver"]

Root Tools allowed for all programs

but it is not showing SD card

my partitions are

32 GB SD CARD

1. FAT 32
2. EXT4
3. WP PARTION

see the last part of first post of this thread and see how it goes
1st July 2013, 05:01 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Hi
I've done so.
2nd July 2013, 06:40 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Not possible at the moment, both need to reside in NAND.
DFT may release a sd version of winmo at some point, and maybe magldr 2 so fingers crossed it will be soon.

Thank you, Robbie.
At least I can stop to search now = )
3rd July 2013, 06:04 AM |#66  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

More
[QUOTE=Robbie P;43075671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanickal

see the last part of first post of this thread and see how it goes

THANKS.

MY PHONE WORKING FINE WITH

WP7 & ANDROID NATIVESD

THANKS FOR ALL DEVELOPERS
4th July 2013, 10:05 AM |#67  
Flag Opelika, AL
Thanks Meter: 53

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

what are you using to access your fat32 from wp7? You should be able to use the explorer in wp7 root tools for example (grant root access for app in root manager). file explorer also works for me but for some reason touchexplorer shows storage card as file of 0bytes.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

are you confusing the ext4 with your wp7 partition?
The ext4 is for nativeSD and dataonext Android installations.
I have not heard of any problems with ext4 larger than 2Gb, Unless there is no more room for fat32 stuff, which there should not be in your case.
Please can you post your partition layout (position, sizes etc) of what you have and also what you want to have. (All partitions set to primary)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

try formatting your ext4 partition using recovery (backup first if necessary)

I understand what each of the partitions are; it is after I do the initial setup "run" for WP7.8 that it begins a constant reboot. At first it appears to work but the moment I begin tweaking via Leo Advance that's when the problems start...for the moment I simply reinstalled it a moment ago via USB Flasher and MAGLDR; if it bombs no problem I'll start over. I am using a 64 gig SanDisk class 10 which I partitioned right down the middle but it is slightly more than what I set up for NexusHD2 Native SD. Does it have to be slightly more than 50%...can WP7 partition be setup for say...16 gigs?

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote:

what are you using to access your fat32 from wp7? You should be able to use the explorer in wp7 root tools for example (grant root access for app in root manager). file explorer also works for me but for some reason touchexplorer shows storage card as file of 0bytes.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

are you confusing the ext4 with your wp7 partition?
The ext4 is for nativeSD and dataonext Android installations.
I have not heard of any problems with ext4 larger than 2Gb, Unless there is no more room for fat32 stuff, which there should not be in your case.
Please can you post your partition layout (position, sizes etc) of what you have and also what you want to have. (All partitions set to primary)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

try formatting your ext4 partition using recovery (backup first if necessary)

For the moment I have Pdaimatejam's WP7.8 working with my 64 gig card...the key here is to format the entire card i its native exFAT which the app SDFormatter will do so by default. As for partitioning the card; I'll tangle with that later; I'm going to bed!
30th August 2013, 01:49 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Thanks so much for your work. I was able to experiment with both.
7th September 2013, 02:40 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Smile
This works for me, and it,s a clear explanation:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0905&nocache=1

With NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.0 and HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9
10th September 2013, 08:19 PM |#70  
Flag Breitscheid
Thanks Meter: 10

More
@mengfei
Fine Guide, but the pictures are lost!
13th September 2013, 07:33 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fietz

@mengfei
Fine Guide, but the pictures are lost!

Fritz,
I'd worked in the HTC HD2 => Pdaimatejam Rom WP 7.8 v.8.8 - / / - Pixeldroid JB 4.2.2 V7.0 Final [NativeSD]!?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, jelly bean, native, triple boot, windows

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)