[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closing this until I can investigate what's going on here. :cool:
    This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    I cannot find the roms section of the website, what is this even built off of el30, fc09 or aosp? This thread has an off vibe to it already :/

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    How to make this ROM:
    1. Download stock deodexed
    2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
    3. Download a thene of your choice
    4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
    5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
    6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
    7. Zip it up
    8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.
    Im downloading it now.. Kinda weary about what to expect but will update soon. Ive gotta do me some diggin :)

Edit: This is a fake ROM. It was stolen from another previous rom. It doesnt take a genius to look through files and see all the inconsistencies. It probibly works but it is not EI22. It is an older build back from Late 2011. Try learning to make your own ROM next time and dont just edit the Updater Script and Build.prop

Also this was found in the build.prop

ro.build.date=Thu Sep 22 21:38:23 KST 2011

AND there are only 239 files of 1206 system files are even similar in comparison to any EI22 rom. I highly doubt he edited 967 files..