TWRP THEMES (n3cs thread) APR 29/13 Mjamocha's Time!

Search This thread

jaytee84

Dec 10, 2010
SGV
just been working on the update a little here and there, sorry Im taking my time but my time seems strapped atm :)

Don't worry! Take your time!! :) just don't forget us.. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I just using that joker theme with my twrp 2.5 but it didn't work..twrp wouldn't even open up it was stuck on twrp logo in the beginning it looked like it was trying to open it up something was preventing so I rebooted n erased the joker theme which i extracted n placed ui zip in theme folder..I erased the joker theme n used the black n green which did work...I'm just curious why the joker one don't work???? I didn't try no other themes by the way except the joker n black n green theme...and if u can I was wondering if u could make a Philadelphia Phillies theme that would be badd ass...thanks bro!!!

Twrp 2.5 has a different setup that will not work with the current theme. It needs to be recompile for 2.5

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

Geraldao

Jun 17, 2013
Bordeaux
Great job for your themes.

Is it possible having Chocolate theme for twrp 2.6.0.0 (480x800) ?

Works well on my lg with twrp 2.5 and mackay rom.

Envoyé depuis mon LG-P970

Last edited:

eLCruz

Apr 11, 2012
Saint Cloud
Can anyone help me make this theme (400x800)

I love the Chocolate but it got wonky on 2.6! Any chance of either telling me how to make this theme (400x800) for t989 or converting it for us? I've tried and made a mess EVERY time. Its the Holo Black theme for 2.6 but its for a nexus 4. Way too big! Will be ever most grateful! :confused: :fingers-crossed: :good: :highfive:

Attachments

• 768_black.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts