[Q] Voto V5 MTK65xx Android Flashen

Search This thread

helpme06

Jun 22, 2010
Hello Community,

I have a Voto V5 MTK6582 with Aliyun OS.

Hardwaredata​​:

VOTO V5 youth version of the master switch to 1.3GHz frequency MTK MT6582 new quad-core processors , combined with 1G RAM +4 G ROM memory is still 5.0 inches IPS screen resolution down to 1280 * 720 , but the data show that youth version continuation of the arc glass design V5/X2 2.5D , and Corning gorilla glass. Owns 2,000,000 +800 megapixel dual camera, 2500 mA battery , equipped Ali phone system can support WCDMA + GSM dual sim dual standby.

I want you delete the Aliyun OS , but no USB Debugging Mode in ALiyun OS to connect with MTK Droid Tool. After some tests to connect with MTK Driver and SP FlashTool 5.x and preloader and recovery from this Post: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658343 i can upload in the device. But now the Device does not start anymore Preloader Problem? I Press Powerbutton for some Second, a short Vibration and only Backlight come up.

Have they any new Idea or Files (Android_Scatter, Preloader, Recovery usw.) with this i can test more?

In hope Thank

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 45
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 42
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 49

helpme06

Jun 22, 2010
I found out is a MTK6582

The Hardware is not far from Zopo ZP820. I can flash the Rom`s from ZP820 an Sound, Loading LED ist running. But Display Black. And i think the Scatter File ist not 100 Percent ok for Voto V5 youth. Can anyone help me to flash ?

german_psycho

Mar 14, 2011
@helpme06
Did you find anything that helped you? I have nearly the same problem. I just got a VOTO V5 Youth Edition from a friend.
It has been flashed with a wrong ROM and now doesn't boot-up anymore.

I need a ROM for this device that I can flash with SP_Flashtools, as the Recovery, etc has also been gone.

I found a ROM that can be flashed via Stock Recovery at the YunOS BBS, but as mentioned, I have no working Stock Recovery at the moment.

Would be great if someone has a SPFT-flashable ROM for this. Thanks!