[Q] PLEASE Help. Bit of a mess

Search This thread

HousePax

Jan 12, 2014
Hi guys, First post and firstly, thank you to everyone here as I have spent years coming to this site and reading posts and using it as a bible for android.

Now I'd like to blame this on someone else but i made the mistake and it's a stupid one as i knew better but kinda rolled the dice.
There is a thread here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1676739
And it worked perfectly on my Note 1.
I have been going through call recorders in the app store and the only one that worked was Automatic call recorder. However while having trouble with my google app account i had to get a call recorder working as i had an important call to make and i went back to that thread above and flashed the application on my NOTE TWO.

Of course it didnt seem to work.

However ive now got my google app account working so i was able to pay for the premium version of automatic call recorder, and what do you know, it records calls terribly, but worse than that i get a notification saying it has not worked properly and saved the call because something else is trying to record the call.
So of course i believe it is that thread above which i flashed to my phone.
I have gone back and restored to a previous version, wiped phone and factory reset and all that but it still appears something else is trying to record the call.

Could someone please tell me how i remove my mistake from the phone that i flashed and be rid of it?

That app in the thread i have linked to is awesome on note one but of course it wasnt made for my note 2 N7105 lte.

I want to delete it but cant find it anywhere in the files or im obviously not looking in the right polace or not knowing how to remove something ive flashed.

PLEASE help me out here and get this mistake off my phone.

Also if someone knows a call recording app which is amazing for the note 2, please advise.

zxczxcdani

Jan 10, 2014
Davao City
Hello. Did the developer of the mod gave anything like recover flashable zip? You can contact the dev and ask for one if he has any. Anyway, you can try to read this article (here). It has a Disclaimer, read it please. :D

And oh, don't you have a backup of your stock rom?