ViperS C2 5.0.0

Search This thread

RohitRath

Apr 8, 2013
Tweaks were not included in the first release. Everyone was impatient about sense 5 on C2 so they did a release stating that consecutive releases will include tweaks... Asking 'when' is still a taboo question. So all we can do is wait.

There is a MOD thread by Harbir which many say is good...but u have to flash them separately.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Attarox

Feb 4, 2014
I'm having major problems with it...
When I flash this ROM, first thing I do next is download titanium backup and when I try to restore my things it goes well, but I need to reboot phone for everything to work well...
But then I get into bootloop and can't do nothing

kingdom369

Aug 26, 2012
I'm having major problems with it...
When I flash this ROM, first thing I do next is download titanium backup and when I try to restore my things it goes well, but I need to reboot phone for everything to work well...
But then I get into bootloop and can't do nothing

You got to flash boot.img if you are s4 and boot.img c2 if you are are running the C2 variant

Sent from Samsung S5

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
You got to flash boot.img if you are s4 and boot.img c2 if you are are running the C2 variant

Sent from Samsung S5

Um no. Not at all, The S4 is not even supported in this rom.

I did, tbh, my recovery doesn't even allow me to boot s4 roms, i tried once for test, but got error sth like unsupported rom

You have to know which variant you have of the phone, the S3 (Villec2) or the S4 (Ville). You can't flash a S3 rom onto a S4 phone and vice versa.

RaCastro10

Feb 9, 2014
Hi!

The rom is amazing but has some problems with calls, when you call there is an interference I don't know why. :(