[Q] Split screen on LMT

Search This thread

FD3S91

Apr 7, 2014
I've been trying to use the LMT pie controls to replace my normal navigation bar, and it works great. Except for I can't seem to get the "longpress back" to launch the split screen like it does on the normal nav bar. Has anyone else tried this and got it working?:confused:

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
I use LMT and have been since I got the phone but if you use the "qslide" feature its the same thing basically except you get to move the window where you want to. Or there is a an apk mod in the apps and themes section someone made called Flex Multi Window that allows you to modify the multi window app (or long press back) apps to your liking and you can install that then assign to the button if your liking.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

FD3S91

Apr 7, 2014
I use LMT and have been since I got the phone but if you use the "qslide" feature its the same thing basically except you get to move the window where you want to. Or there is a an apk mod in the apps and themes section someone made called Flex Multi Window that allows you to modify the multi window app (or long press back) apps to your liking and you can install that then assign to the button if your liking.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I've been using the qslide too, I'll give the multi window mod a try that. Thanks!