Bring us back from legacy!!

Search This thread

NineInchNails

R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
I'm on a mission. We aren't dead or a legacy device just yet. I feel we've been put here too early to make room for other phones threads. We still have updates to our roms. That's not low activity. Sure we aren't high traffic here but there's still plenty of users.

Anything you wanna chat about? Questions? This is after all the general thread.

Sent from my HTX Zero Hero Sense 3.5

Last edited:

fargond71

Aug 29, 2010
Hey if I post enough times they will let me post in the development section. So I end up killing two birds with one stone.;)

Have to say I'm glad that there is a place like xda for people to share their ideas and work. Otherwise I would probably have upgraded my little hero by now. Still actually enjoy the little phone. When I get tired of it I switch roms and boom got a new phone.

Where I live all we have is 3g so don't really figure it pays to upgrade til sprint figures out what they are doing with their 4g.

Reactions: NineInchNails

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
Hey if I post enough times they will let me post in the development section. So I end up killing two birds with one stone.;)

Have to say I'm glad that there is a place like xda for people to share their ideas and work. Otherwise I would probably have upgraded my little hero by now. Still actually enjoy the little phone. When I get tired of it I switch roms and boom got a new phone.

Where I live all we have is 3g so don't really figure it pays to upgrade til sprint figures out what they are doing with their 4g.

Man I remember when this forum was hoppin. I knew nothing of android. Just lurking and reading whatever I could understand. Now.. I develop for it :D And all thanks to XDA. Almost everything I learned, I learned here. It takes a lot of time reading and searching and understanding.

New users. Feel free to post here if you can't post in the development threads. Just please refrain from "stupid" questions that can easily be answered with a search. Please read the forum rules. I beg of you. They are there for a good reason. Us senior members remember what it was like being new here but it gets old answering the same questions over and over. I will be glad to help or discuss anything here. And please use the Thanks button. I'm a complete whore over it. I'll admit it. But I do return a lot of them too.

Shameless plug time :)

Try out Team Hydra's Zero Hero Sense 3.5!! It's what Sprint should have left us with!!

whoshotjr2006

Jun 8, 2010
toledo
just want to pop in and say thank you to all the devs for letting me come in late to the hero life cycle and still use this awesome little phone like its brand new. coming from the xdandroid builds on winmo phones to the vogue with android port and now to the hero, im not giving up on this thing for a long time to come. legacy is not a word to use for this device yet.

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
Exactly. We aren't technically low-activity IMO. Just quiet users who are afraid to post maybe. I know my reputation is the resident prick here but that's changed. Those of us older members remember what it was like here and why I took that stance. I could look in my history again and find some really good examples of why I was the way I was, and maybe still am. I hear the shooter forums are quite the riot and I've stayed away for a reason.

Reactions: dastin1015

Ebaum1

Dec 10, 2011
Columbus, Oh
I was a lurker for a while until I finally got the balls to actually root my phone and now I cant get enough of flashing different ROMs.....and making my own Splash screens.

I wish I would have done this a year ago!!!

Only been one here not even a month getting my toes wet. I wish I had time to invest in really learning these systems.

I have got to hand it you all the devs that spend there time this stuff.

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
I just love how all of our work is basically a slap in Sprint's money grubbing face. See what WE can do with it? Jerks.

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
Yea.... And yea.. ;) I know its a useless mission. But not one person alive can say I didn't try to revive it yet once again. I'm a stubborn one. Since I know my time with the heroc is coming to close maybe this is how I say goodbye in a way. I dunno.

mesheeka

Oct 14, 2010
lol! I remember the first time we got moved to low activity. Thats the day I bought the xda app, for some reason I thought that the free version no longer included the hero forum (what an idiot :) so I bought it and still couldn't find my forum. I finally got on my laptop and joined the ruckus. #occupyXDA to bring us back...again!

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
lol! I remember the first time we got moved to low activity. Thats the day I bought the xda app, for some reason I thought that the free version no longer included the hero forum (what an idiot :) so I bought it and still couldn't find my forum. I finally got on my laptop and joined the ruckus. #occupyXDA to bring us back...again!

I get enough talk about occupy at the university... Lol

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm on a mission. We aren't dead or a legacy device just yet. I feel we've been put here too early to make room for other phones threads. We still have updates to our roms. That's not low activity. Sure we aren't high traffic here but there's still plenty of users.

Anything you wanna chat about? Questions? This is after all the general thread.

Man I remember when this forum was hoppin. I knew nothing of android. Just lurking and reading whatever I could understand. Now.. I develop for it :D And all thanks to XDA. Almost everything I learned, I learned here. It takes a lot of time reading and searching and understanding.

New users. Feel free to post here if you can't post in the development threads. Just please refrain from "stupid" questions that can easily be answered with a search. Please read the forum rules. I beg of you. They are there for a good reason. Us senior members remember what it was like being new here but it gets old answering the same questions over and over. I will be glad to help or discuss anything here. And please use the Thanks button. I'm a complete whore over it. I'll admit it. But I do return a lot of them too.

Shameless plug time :)

Try out Team Hydra's Zero Hero Sense 3.5!! It's what Sprint should have left us with!!
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Do I see a new Rom posted by Team Hydra??? Why YES I DO!

Might not ever bring us back from Legacy but we aren't a low activity device
    I'M OUT FOR BLOOD NOW!!! Lol ;) damn how'd this even start Ebaum I blame you sir

I have been blamed for much worse, I will wear this on my sleeve like a badge of honor!
    I would try reflashing the .35 kernel. Maybe that could help. Never seen that issue before.