Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 BETA1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Mar 10, 2012
I AGREE WITH THIS I ASKED FOR HELP TODAY WITHA GINGERVREAD ROM BUT 48 PEOPLE VIEWED AND IGMORED SO ITS KATMA FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU COYLD HAVE HELPED SOMEONE OUT...
I think people forget that this "developers" are actually regular people that develop roms in they spare time.

We are not paying nor he gets paid. If he said sunday but couldn't deliver, well, he just couldn't and thats it, he already gave his excuses.

If you feel somehow disapointed because you gave him a "thank you", well, no one forced you... also then you should think twice before giving thanks to someone before actually seeing some result from the work, and not complaing afterwards about him not showing something.

About me, i'll just wait for him to feel ready to give a beta, and if he doesn't, there are other developers for cm9 ;)

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I AGREE WITH THIS I ASKED FOR HELP TODAY WITHA GINGERVREAD ROM BUT 48 PEOPLE VIEWED AND IGMORED SO ITS KATMA FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU COYLD HAVE HELPED SOMEONE OUT...

The problem is that he lied, you don't make a ROM when it will be here in 5 years, you make a thread when it will be here in maximum a few weeks.

I was born in the '90's... 1290's >:)

Mar 10, 2012
I'm just saying I'm on your side but both sides have valid points why waste time on an unproven developer? So many other skilled developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi androidians this week i will post most updated version of ICS for our beloved optimus just wait few more.
    1. Full HW acceleration
    2. Camera without video and zoom
    3. Google chrome (2nd after nexus)
    4. adobe flash 10.3 not working (and never will)
    And many more..
    Press thanks because i don't drink beer, it well encourage me.
    Hmm, I started to search for some things about it because I was curious about some things and he never replied to my questions.
    And I came to the following conclusion :( :

If he really is building ICS 4.0.4 it must be a binary port from Nexus. That said, it's nearly impossible to do that because all that code is armv7.

Building from source is impossible, because source for 4.0.4 isn't released to the public yet!
    I also start to think now it's a fraud :(
    This thread is going no where except all offtopics, Thread locked for now.

The original poster can contact me if wants to reopen the thread with a link to download the betas/alphas etc.
    Not that im not into flashing roms, i flashed almost every rom in this forum but i think the best rom wee wil ever see for this phone will be cm7.2

I appreciate and thanked the developer for this rom.

Another thing, i really hate to see so many roms that are just worse than cm7 and devs still appear and create even more... WHY?

All we need is on GOOD and fully working rom, please come together and work as a team for this 1,2,3 roms (cm7, cm9, sense).

I guess every one wants all the thanks and only their branding...People are the worse :(

Listen up mahn...
    The ROM which you call stable now, i.e, CM7, was once upon a time even worse than these new upcoming cm9's n stuff...
    Devs work on cm9 to make it just a stable as cm7 is right now...
    If you wanna be stuck in time, its your problem, not the developers...
    If no one had worked on cm7 using the same attitude that you display in the comment, you would have never been able to post that comment...
    Give new roms some time and they'l be as stable as your cm7 is..
    Also, cm7 is already being worked on by the cm team, we dont need anybody else workin on it...
    If you think all that new roms are done to earn thanks, you better get lost from xda, its not a place for you...

Sorry if i hurt you, but dude, you behave as if you live in the 18th century...
    Once again, Sorry.. :/

Sent from XDA App using LG-P500
    work in progress

Guys sorry for late but here to many bugs that's why i can't upload but soon i will upload. Btw i told for this week so i have 5 days more.