FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,530

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2015, 02:40 PM |#9021  
Somewhere!
Thanks Meter: 603

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Please send me a log to see what's the error.
Thanks.

Here is the log for undo trash fail. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt mixplorer-log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.9 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to josuearisty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josuearisty Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 02:55 PM |#9022  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,651

More
No Problems with USB on S5 CM 12.1

HGT - Galaxy S5 G900F - OneplusOne - Tesla TTL7
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 06:25 PM |#9023  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@HootanParsa having a ui issue from the last 2 builds. i have setted type ascending as my sorting option. but when i open the app, it shows a-z ascending sorting for 0.5 sec & then auto-switch to my preference. it's like a flicker. never had this issue before.
The Following User Says Thank You to killoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killoid Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 07:55 PM |#9024  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Hi, I can't change metadata of .mp3 files anymore. It says "no mpegs frames found" or something like that, I don't remember exactly.

Can't post logcat with the xda app.

EDIT: logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vjksl0cxa...adata.txt?dl=0
Something about album art.

Sent from my GT-S5360 (Galaxy Y)
1st May 2015, 08:01 PM |#9025  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,939

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriperry

Hi, I can't change metadata of .mp3 files anymore. It says "no mpegs frames found" or something like that, I don't remember exactly.

Upload log to Dropbox or some file share app and post the link.

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
Support TBO and the continuation of inverted and transparent apps and look as cool as your phone with a TBO t shirt- http://teespring.com/teamblackout
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
1st May 2015, 08:07 PM |#9026  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Un-remember EncFS key
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKM.xda

Hi Hootan!
I discovered your marvelous file manager a few days ago. First i have to say: Woow, that is exactly what i was searching for!
I was looking for some user interface around encfs-java like Encdroid is. But more focused at alternative cloud hosters and better usability of course...

MiXplorer is done pretty well but one little feature im missing: some way to locally save the password of encfs volumes.
I dont like to remember und enter it every time. I know... thats a fatal security flaw. But im not afraid against local penetration on my smartphone. I just want to keep control over my cloud hosted private files.

It would be really cool to have an optional switch to enable "remember key" or something like that.

Quote:

Hi MIKM.xda,
Please wait for the next version.
Thanks.

Hi Hootan,

I believe you have heeded MIKM's request, as nowadays MIXplorer ( 5.2.20-B201504302 ) seems to remember EncFS keys forever (even across a phone's reboot).

Unfortunately, I could not find a related switch or option. For unlike MIKM, I do not want access to my encrypted storage to be that wide open...

Thus I'm now looking for a converse feature: to "un-remember" an EncFS key - either manually or automatically (after a defined period of time and / or at least when "exiting" the app by the back button).

Would really appreciate such an option in this superb app! Thanks!
1st May 2015, 09:25 PM |#9027  
Thanks Meter: 1,039

More
Quote:

Please try the new build.

I forgot to say, please open edit page of your samba account or make a new one >> Search Local >> Select the IP >> Your virtual MAC added to Advanced settings box >> Save it.
Now please try Wake on Lan, by refreshing the list. If connection failed it will send a magic packet. I cannot test it myself. Please tell me the result.
Thanks.

Great, it's fixed!

Aaah I was wondering how it'd get the MAC address Just tested it, works quite well! Maybe you could implement it a bit differently to make it optional: if it can't connect, could you replace the "no files" icon with a Wake On LAN button?

Two reasons for this:
1) this way ppl actually get to know that the feature exists
2) I can imagine that sometimes you don't actually want to wake the other system if it's off.

HTC Desire CM7/2.3.7
[MiXplorer Skins Gallery] - [2015 DroidSeries Reboot]
The Following User Says Thank You to ltGuillaume For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ltGuillaume Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 12:52 AM |#9028  
OP Recognized Developer

More
A new build uploaded.
- Added media controls to notification panel.
- Fixed Set as ringtone.
- Fixed changing color of buttons in notification panel.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:55 AM |#9029  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltGuillaume

Great, it's fixed!

Aaah I was wondering how it'd get the MAC address Just tested it, works quite well! Maybe you could implement it a bit differently to make it optional: if it can't connect, could you replace the "no files" icon with a Wake On LAN button?

Two reasons for this:
1) this way ppl actually get to know that the feature exists
2) I can imagine that sometimes you don't actually want to wake the other system if it's off.

HTC Desire CM7/2.3.7
[MiXplorer Skins Gallery] - [2015 DroidSeries Reboot]

I disabled it by default for now. Please add
wol=1
or
wol=true
in advanced settings box to enable it.
Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:57 AM |#9030  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akki42

Hi Hootan,

I believe you have heeded MIKM's request, as nowadays MIXplorer ( 5.2.20-B201504302 ) seems to remember EncFS keys forever (even across a phone's reboot).

Unfortunately, I could not find a related switch or option. For unlike MIKM, I do not want access to my encrypted storage to be that wide open...

Thus I'm now looking for a converse feature: to "un-remember" an EncFS key - either manually or automatically (after a defined period of time and / or at least when "exiting" the app by the back button).

Would really appreciate such an option in this superb app! Thanks!

Hi akki42,
Please tap on "Log out" option in overflow menu. thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 01:05 AM |#9031  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriperry

EDIT: logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vjksl0cxa...adata.txt?dl=0
Something about album art.

The error says it cannot find the first mp3 frame and it means it's not a mp3 file. Maybe it's damaged. Please send me a sample file if it's possible to test it.
Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)