FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,324

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2019, 07:07 PM |#30911  
Thanks Meter: 421

More
well in fact your problem is with your package installer crashing or some other error

fortnite installing fine for me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iMarkup_20190907_200530.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	4816483  
The Following User Says Thank You to KevMetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KevMetal Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 07:46 PM |#30912  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMetal

okay just asking ...did you download from web ? like apk mirror or from xda ...anyway my question is ..are you sure you downloaded correct *version *architecture*build for your device .... in regards to vanced

i dont know but is there perhaps 2 installers for android in regard to fortnite ? one for 60 frames ...which poco f1 cant
*and another for the other phones ...idk ..if not I'm out of ideas but yes poco f1 is supported ..

The following devices currently support 60 frames per second:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA variant)

Samsung Galaxy S10+

HONOR View20

Huawei Mate 20 X

Sony Xperia 1

Yes ofc I downloaded the right one arm64-v8a, I downloaded from the official vanced website and even mentioned the whole version/build in my previous post, I even download armeabi-v7a just to check if that works but it didn't.

You do know that Note 9 has the same chipset right? Also IDK which two versions you're talking about i.e. 60fps and other. Although I forgot to mention this in my previous reply to you, that the modified apk you were talking about is for the 'fornite' apk(the actual game) and not for the 'fortnite installer' apk or maybe there is, IDK but I didn't needed one cause my device is supported.

Furthermore even if the device is supported by fortnite or not, it doesn't stop the device from installing the apks whether they're modified or not. Whether they'd run(getting online and downloading the game) is a different thing. So it wasn't about apk compatibility from the beginning.
7th September 2019, 11:41 PM |#30913  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
in latest mixplorer app i have the same problem, when i want isntall app i have stanrd window with what to choose, and on botton 2 buttons: install and this another, after i install app and want indtalla nother, my install bottom button is missing sudennly
8th September 2019, 12:10 AM |#30914  
Thanks Meter: 421

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkirat_Singh

Yes ofc I downloaded the right one arm64-v8a, I downloaded from the official vanced website and even mentioned the whole version/build in my previous post, I even download armeabi-v7a just to check if that works but it didn't.

You do know that Note 9 has the same chipset right? Also IDK which two versions you're talking about i.e. 60fps and other. Although I forgot to mention this in my previous reply to you, that the modified apk you were talking about is for the 'fornite' apk(the actual game) and not for the 'fortnite installer' apk or maybe there is, IDK but I didn't needed one cause my device is supported.

i was merely pointing out that this bug doesn't happen on my phone ...using the apk you provided ..furthermore it was important to rule out simple but still real possibilities like apk support since you can install some but not other apks

tbh you should put some screenshots, logs , and setup details since you feel very strongly it's not related to apk compatibility or a rom bug related to package installer ..

so that's why i asked those questions ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevMetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KevMetal Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 05:42 AM |#30915  
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
@HootanParsa
Request opening chm files with mixplorer PDF addon
9th September 2019, 07:04 PM |#30916  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
speech voice app
Hello friends of the forum I have time not to enter the forum and I have noticed the interest in it and the apps that are found can someone give me the information that happens about the following? thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I want to comment on what voice applications you know to send messages :RE
10th September 2019, 02:30 AM |#30917  
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,482

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybor

Hello friends of the forum I have time not to enter the forum and I have noticed the interest in it and the apps that are found can someone give me the information that happens about the following? thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Are you sure you are in the right thread? This is the Mixplorer, file manager app. I am not sure if Mix can do what you want? Maybe Mixplorer has speech capabilities, but I have never seen a post mentioning it. Maybe a general search of xda would find something. I'm not quite sure how you got here, but a general xda forum rule is to search xda before you ask a question.
The Following User Says Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 03:12 AM |#30918  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,866

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybor

try this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2259645
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 02:01 AM |#30919  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Before I say anything, this was just an experiment for me. I haven't done a lot regarding experiments like this, in the past. So I'm not aware of all the steps I should follow. And even if I did I'm not an expert in using each & every app out there as all of them are different. But I try to do one thing, provide the details especially regarding build/versions etc and be clear about it. Now IDK if I do a fantastic job at that or not, but I try my best w.r.t whatever I've learned. It is a learning process to me as no one can be perfect in everybody's eyes.

Quote:

jajaja okay well i guess if my suggestions were unhelpful ...you should follow the rules and post logs with clear description of your device & setup and wait for someone to check if the "bug" you experience is related to mix.

There's nothing to laugh about here. I didn't tell any jokes, neither did you nor anyone else. One doesn't follow the rules as there are no universal rules. One makes them and then follow. You could've asked me anything you wanted, as I didn't knew every ins and outs of mixplorer.

Quote:

i was merely pointing out that this bug doesn't happen on my phone ...using the apk you provided ..furthermore it was important to rule out simple but still real possibilities like apk support since you can install some but not other apks

I never said everyone should be having these bugs, that's not how bugs work, and you should know that. I never said your suggestion of maybe it was related to the apk was unhelpful, rather it was your continuous persuasion that this must be it, without proper testing like you said yourself, logs etc. But I guess you only give the advice and not follow it.

Quote:

is your phone officially compatible with Fortnite ...Fortnite installer in unpatched version won't install on unsupported devices

even with root ...mix puts it in ..but it gets kicked out ..because fortnite didn't add your phone to list of compatible phones ..

fortnite patches exist to try and spoof your device...but the game needs great graphics , cpu , ram ...it runs at 99% well you know wgat i mean lag on some laptops ...imagjne ..

anyway youtube vanced is conflict with youtube *traditional

Quote:

@KevMetal
I'm quite sure it is compatible, it's the poco f1. And the app installs through package installer just not through root method of mixplorer.

Even after uninstalling the app, it still doesn't install neither through root method or package installer. Same thing happens I click on install, it shows in the notification panel 'installation completed' but kicks me to the package installer just like previous case and even when I try to install through that, it doesn't goes through.

Quote:

okay just asking ...did you download from web ? like apk mirror or from xda ...anyway my question is ..are you sure you downloaded correct *version *architecture*build for your device .... in regards to vanced

i dont know but is there perhaps 2 installers for android in regard to fortnite ? one for 60 frames ...which poco f1 cant
*and another for the other phones ...idk ..if not I'm out of ideas but yes poco f1 is supported ..

The following devices currently support 60 frames per second:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA variant)

Samsung Galaxy S10+

HONOR View20

Huawei Mate 20 X

Sony Xperia 1

Also there was no particular pattern with, which apks I could install and which I couldn't, these ones just were an example. As I use my phone daily there are new apks that I found 'not installing' and 'installing' with the root method. The vanced apk is just an exception. You know you didn't get what I was trying to do here, just an experiment/bug resolution, it wasn't about playing fortnite on my phone or just installing the latest vanced apk on my phone & I did that without your help, cause I wasn't asking your help in regards to that.

Quote:

So again IDK if you meant to write "can't or can" but I guess you didn't bothered to look. Hmph! and YOU say I wasn't clear.

Quote:

Even after uninstalling the app, it still doesn't install neither through root method or package installer. Same thing happens I click on install, it shows in the notification panel 'installation completed' but kicks me to the package installer just like previous case and even when I try to install through that, it doesn't goes through.

Maybe this was a little confusing cause I missed to write *uninstalling youtube system app but you didn't bothered to ask, or even point, and rather decided to lash out in this lazy comment.

Quote:

did you download from web?

Is there any other place to download it from, other than "the web"? They wouldn't allow this app on play store now would they?

Quote:

like apk mirror or from xda

What?? Like what?? If that makes any difference, TBC...

Quote:

are you sure you downloaded correct *version *architecture*build for your device .... in regards to vanced

I tried to upload the vanced apk several times but it didn't worked, just download the Youtube_14.21.54-1421542400_API19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)(vBlack-v2.0.9)-vanced version and try to install it.
(mentioned in my first post you replied to)

Quote:

im not sure if your seemingly brusque , entitled attitude is cultural or a misunderstanding on my part of written word in tech ..

but i think my first guess is wrong

I was never rude to you. To my knowledge, I write good enough english so that I can convey my message. But still as it's not my first language so maybe along the lines my wording was wrong somewhere. But as I said before when you talked about me not mentioning technical details, I'm gonna apply the same thing here. If you don't tell me what the problem is, then how would I know? How would we learn from each other if we just keep insulting each other of their mistakes?

The second part of "you misunderstanding" is on point.
11th September 2019, 07:55 AM |#30920  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Video streaming
Is there a way to stream videos,like paste link somewhere (idk where in mixplorer) and play video online?
11th September 2019, 10:33 AM |#30921  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,866

More
Quote:

One doesn't follow the rules as there are no universal rules. One makes them and then follow.

There are forum rules. https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81 You do not make them up yourself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)