[ROM]SuperAosp-ST@-DM-2.8.2 GINGERBREAD 2.3.3/SUPERAOSP 8.0

Search This thread

edward0119

Feb 10, 2011
Zibo
It is not made by me.I just transmit it.
If the devolpers think it is not right to post it here,pls tell me.I apologize and I will delete it.Thanks!
It comes from here:http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superaosp-para-dream-magic-por-super-tmel-tolemac-t4909.html#unread

I don't know spanish and my english is not very good.So maybe something I can't
express the meaning totally.

I have flashed the rom,it runs fast and very good.
In my opinion,it is better than any gingerbread ever.

download: http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST@-DM-2.8.2.zip
kernel:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGHIA6D9

The kernel is for the USB bug.

request:
1.radio:2.22.27.08/2.22.28.25;
2.partation your sd card:swap(64M+),EXT4(AT LEAST 256M),FAT32

steps:
1.download the rom and the kernel,put them into your sd card;
2.boot into recovery;
3.wipe your device;
4.flash the rom,then flash the kernel;
5.reboot your device,it may take a few minutes to get into the system.

attention:
if you check the storage,you will find it is about 40M only.
follow the steps below:
settings”->“SupSetup”->“Options(maybe Opciones)”->“App2SD CompCache y Linux Swap”->choose "App2SD"and "Linux Swap".Then the device will reboot itself,if not,reboot it.
1104111547d3546cff91fb2a4a.png

check the storage again,you will find it is about 90M.
11041115486f534e211be37cfc.png

There maybe something I didn't mentioned.Test it yourself.

Thanks to the developer--blerfont.

1104111546178334b71d83e140.png

110411154994d4848ec25e2373.png

110411154994d4848ec25e2373.png
[/IMG]

1104120214596ae806afaf0ce3.png

Last edited:

edward0119

Feb 10, 2011
Zibo
Hello everyone. We already have new version, changes are not important and does not give solution to a fault.

On the question of tone, after much debugging code, search the Internet for the problem, found a
reference in the incident management system of cyanogen and SURPRISE, the solution is to make a good wipe.

I personally like both the 6.0 version 2.8.2, I did a wipe of SD card, ie I did not delete the directories. Android_secure, Android and data (Yes I know they always say it is important to remove them and if not is the ROM may not work well) and of course that it can not function properly, which ultimately is always test the ROM with those.

At the end deleting and reinstalling the ROM the problem is resolved, so it must be said that no problems with the tones.

Here is how the installation

Steps:

1 .- Install only from SuperAosp SuperAosp 6.0 ​​or 6.0.1.

2 .- DO NOT WIPE . Although it would be appropriate to make a backup just in case.

3 .- This version is tested with HTC Magic hack plate 32b and 15-meg.

4 .- Restart in recovery mode and install the downloaded file. zip.

NEWS from version 6.0.1
- Full support for Polish.
- New translations into Spanish.
- Compact bar notifications.
- Removed support for NFC.

Download: http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/podxboq/roms/SuperAosp-DS-6.2.zip

Performance Statistics:
Data obtained with the following configuration:
App2SD: On
Swap: On a 32 Mb
Governor CPU: OnDemand
Min CPU Frequency: 245 MHz
CPU Max Frequency: 528 MHz
Compcache: On 18%
Jit: On
Release RAM: On
Launcher in memory: On
quadrant.DS.6.2.png

antutu.DS.6.2.png

SuperAosp 8.0, Rom Based on Open Source Android Gingerbread

Special thanks to the creator of the item inexus from which I have been inspired to give a graphic touch to the rom.

This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.
Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff (especially RMCC) for the contributions received.

Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot. I strongly recommend formatting SDCARD total with three partitions, SDCARD 7.4 GB / EXT3 512MB / 64MB LinuxSwap, This is only necessary in case you want to have Apps2sd or Linux Swap, if not going to do any of those things is not Sdcard necessary to format with three partitions.

] ATTENTION!

This rom installs itself alone, that is completely reconfigures.
Before installing the rom Wipe recommend because it has many changes. When installed and out of recovery restarting while leaving untouched the white LED flashes. Being torn white LED stays on for about 6 minutes, then turn off. This second time is not necessary to expect too for messing with the rom. At this point I recommend you salteis the account settings to skip giving google and once in the launcher and set podreis rom to your liking. This is because otherwise the phone will Autoconnect the market and begin to automatically download all the applications you had installed and it saturates the terminal because it does hit, besides putting the background image that you had prior to the rom and then you ask me that as it is possible that if I install the rom to wipe the bottom appears to me that I had before. In this way you will do a clean install. Then you enter the market and instalais a free application to refresh anyone that you have installed in the terminal. Very attentive to you to do restorations of any kind against the rom or program that you can have problems. (I mean backups, including their own SupSetup least in the section on applications), special attention to restore configuration data of any kind. Under the best not to doubt.

SupSetup new V20 in all Supert @ am, does not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom. The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.

It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section. After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

** Apps2sd

Apps2sd is to pass the phone applications both current and future to the ext3 partition, it is imperative not to activate any way to move application to the sd or change from internal to external location application. Simply activate it from the SupSetup without touching any configuration in the Spare Parts or applications from the rom settings.

Apps2sd not activate without at least once you have restarted

General
- Rom in "LITE"
- New graphical look
- New option in the extras Applications SupSetup
- You can add gestures from the Spare Parts
- Added Development (Off from SupSetup)
- Added provider sim STK (Off from SupSetup)
- Added File Explorer from the SupSetup (Off from SupSetup)
- Terminal (Available from SupSetup)
- Added news and weather
- Now you can customize the toolbars notifications from the Spare Parts.
- Control the music in the lockscreen activated from the Spare Parts
- Many improvements and funny Spare Parts for the control of the rom.
- You can modify all the colors of the rom including notification bar (text notifications, time and date)
- Now applied directly SupSetup changing CPU frequency
- You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup

In 8.4
- New Maps 4.6.0
- New Youtube
- Various internal improvements
- New Wallpapers
- Fix 3D Gallery
- Bluetooth Fix

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperFroyo-MVZ-MD-8.4.zip

In 8.2
- New graphic look
- ADWLauncher 1.2.0
- Caching of 3D Gallery
- Power Widget
- Post-Installation Issue
- Updated application
- Small internal tweaks to improve coverage in areas with poor 3G

* SuperAosp 8.0
- Integration in Android 2.3.4
- New Graphics
- Improved coverage, but it is important to do this before:
Get the SupSetup, Parts, Interface, Widgets for service, Widget buttons, modes 2G/2G network and activate G +3
- New Launcher

* SuperAosp 6.2
- Solution to the tables in texts
- Implemented operating in compact mode (default) is changed in the parts, interface
- New transitions and animations (only HDPI)

* SuperAosp 6.0
- Lots of changes in framework for stability
- Gallery now supports screen rotation without having activated
- Contacts and Phone allows landscape mode
- Added control adlx Romstats of people who use the roms in different version. completely transparent. You can see from here http://adlx.net84.net/stats.php
- Reissue of how to address issues to avoid problems when applied
- Now the status bar can be put down as in the tablets. From integrated SupSetup Spare Parts
- Added Advanced Settings Widgets
- Improved wireless internet access in some routers polemic
- Added battery issues

* SuperAosp 4.8
- Added boot sound is disabled from SupSetup advanced.
- Improvement of framework
- New battery.
- Improving the management of WiFi.
Note: The first sound is the sneak rom installation, let it ring until the end. Then reboot.
This sound can be changed by you will. And explain how.

* SuperAosp 4.6
- Fixed status bar disappears when you change the subject
- Fixed View Topic
- New issue of batteries (Aura)
- Fixed CPU frequencies from SupSetup (parts)

* SuperAosp 4.4
- Rotation in launcher
- SupSetup translated into English (XDA)

* SuperAosp 4.2
- Added battery issues with a percentage from 0 to 100 and normal subject
- New translations
- Different treatment of bluetooth
- Fixed small bugs

* SuperAosp 2.8.8
- Added DSPManager
- New source
- Added transparency
- Fixed bug in backups SupSetup (tolemaC)
- Fixed bug when switching between chat Gtalk
- Fixed bug in keyboard
- Some digital retouching
- Disabled by default when you install data rom to wipe
- Less time to show incoming calls
- Etc ...

* SuperAosp 2.8.4
- Type of browser built
- Private mode in the integrated browser

* SuperAosp 2.8.2
- Added configurable lockscreen
- Fixed delete button calculator
- Optimization of profiles
- Improved automatic brightness control
- New Google apps
- Fixed a ext4 partition detection.
- Implemented 2.3.3 r_2

* SuperAosp 2.6
- Added ADWLauncher
- Integration into Full 2.3.3
- I recommend the EX ADWLauncher new vertical mode

* SuperAosp 2.2
- Upgrade to version 2.3.3
- Fixed installation of applications, such unreason Angry birds error -18

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST @-ONE-8.0.zip

Last edited:

canizares

Oct 9, 2010
this is really awesome

really an awesome ging. ROM.
I'm not a coder, so I don't know how the fuction of prevent FCs works.

BeenAndroidized

Mar 14, 2011
LOL! I see someone finally decided to throw this ROM in to the mix. :D :D I thought about it, but like the OP (edward0119) I didn't want to take the credit. :D

Yes, it is a great ROM, lighting fast in my experience. I have been using this ROM for at least a few months now. No issue what so ever. :D

More thing to add to the OP:
Download Launcher: GO Launcher EX (because the build-in ADW Launcher not working too well)
Radio: 2.22.27.08 / SPL: 1.33.0013d (Will work with this radio and SPL combo)
You can also format your SD card if your SD card is 8GB (Catch [128MB]/Ext 2/3/4 [1024MB]/ FAT32[the rest]), I found out that it works best.

Last edited:
Reactions: vohuu
@edward0119

Remember that the original Post Movilzona.es says this:

Aclaración:
NO se va a dar ningun tipo de soporte a esta rom desde cualquier foro distinto a este, esto viene a que es muy comun que la gente la cuelgue en otro foro y luego tenga que estar buscando donde se ha colgado ademas del foro principal y no puedo atender a peticiones externas de este tipo, porque no puedo estar en todos los sitios.

Me hace gracia que se hable mas de las roms desde otros foros que desde el principal desde la cual se ha colgado, ademas teneis que pensar que esto no seria posible si no existieran foros como este desde el cual me prestan terminales para que todos disfrutemos de roms variadas.

P.-D.-...
It never hurts: Google translator

Last edited:

BeenAndroidized

Mar 14, 2011
@ d12unk13astard - Have fun, I'm pretty sure you'll love this ROM.

@ Trebol02 - Yep, my browser automatically use Google Translate and It was great.

BeenAndroidized

Mar 14, 2011
In the app "SupSetup" there is an option called "Let the Furze with you. " Activate it and restart.

You meant "May the force be with you".

@ canizares - Go to SupSetup Setting > Options

and select "May the force be with you" It will warn you for the FC extream problem, click on "OK". It will reboot and that is all.

Download Launcher: GO Launcher EX (because the build-in ADW Launcher not working too well)

In the Post No. 5, the Original says this Topic:

After my tests, I would strongly recommend the use of EX ADWLauncher because it shows much lighter than normal ADWLauncher.

The propieo Tester and / or member of the Team recommended Ex. ADWLauncher

I get to use with that recommended and I was pretty good.

Top Liked Posts