Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] T mobile HTC HD2 from stick together to upgrade rom code error- help please

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shahzadaziz, Junior Member on 22nd October 2010, 07:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I bought T mobile HTC HD2 it was displaying Stick together whenever switched on. Just once it booted normal after a long time but then again it was just displaying Stick together.

I decided to upgared the ROM. It has SPL-2.08.0000
I downloaded the latest ROM from T Mobile 2.13.531.1 and went into boot loader connected USB it dispayed USB (i.e changed from Serial). I started after it was done 8 pct it stopped.

I also tried putting NBH directly into the sd card with leoimg.nbh but it is just displaying "upgrade rom error code"

Please help as what should I do next.

Many thanks

22nd October 2010, 03:17 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Please help
Any body please help. I am really frustrated now.
24th October 2010, 05:13 AM |#3  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadaziz

I bought T mobile HTC HD2 it was displaying Stick together whenever switched on. Just once it booted normal after a long time but then again it was just displaying Stick together.

I decided to upgared the ROM. It has SPL-2.08.0000
I downloaded the latest ROM from T Mobile 2.13.531.1 and went into boot loader connected USB it dispayed USB (i.e changed from Serial). I started after it was done 8 pct it stopped.

I also tried putting NBH directly into the sd card with leoimg.nbh but it is just displaying "upgrade rom error code"

Please help as what should I do next.

Many thanks

Flash Task29. Then download 3.14 from http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade/ Flash it via USB and see if that does the trick.
8th November 2010, 02:09 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks I tried not only thi smany other roms what happens is it starts to flash and then stops at 9 pct with communication lost, then start displaying upgrade rom code error at Boot (down vol key plus power).

I do task 29 then this rom code error thig goes away but I am not able to flash at all.

Help please.
8th November 2010, 07:13 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Unhappy almost did everything
well i have been trying continuously since 8 hours but nothing seems to work. I have HSPL3 and when ever I try to flash any rom (have downloaded tons of roms - lol)
it some time just stucks in begining, some times it stsrts and losses communication with the phone from boot loaded. I even tried butting the RUU_signed.nbh to sd card by naming in LEOimage stuff as it is said in the posts and then did vol down pluspower but it seems like it is not even reading from the sd card.

I am not sure what else can I try. I am able to do task 29 from boot loader. I see tri color screen soI am getting into boot loader but I do not know what the h... is wrong with this device.

If some expert can give me directions from here I will highly appreciate. Thanks
8th November 2010, 08:31 PM |#6  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadaziz

well i have been trying continuously since 8 hours but nothing seems to work. I have HSPL3 and when ever I try to flash any rom (have downloaded tons of roms - lol)
it some time just stucks in begining, some times it stsrts and losses communication with the phone from boot loaded. I even tried butting the RUU_signed.nbh to sd card by naming in LEOimage stuff as it is said in the posts and then did vol down pluspower but it seems like it is not even reading from the sd card.

I am not sure what else can I try. I am able to do task 29 from boot loader. I see tri color screen soI am getting into boot loader but I do not know what the h... is wrong with this device.

If some expert can give me directions from here I will highly appreciate. Thanks

You try flashing it without the microSD card in there just for kicks?
9th November 2010, 07:49 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Lready tried. With Micro SD without MicroSD with SIM without SIM. One strange thing is when the RUU is gathering data from Device before starting the flash and where it tells you the old rom and the new rom ver. I do not see any old rom version. Could it be something serious.?
11th November 2010, 05:32 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Question
come on experts I have tried what ever i could getting the info from the net. Should I give up on this HTC HD2 and consider by purchase a loss.
11th November 2010, 06:00 PM |#9  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 273

Donate to Me
More
The RUU not showing anything for the old ROM version doesn't mean anything. And I would call up HTC and see what they say about warranty status at this point.
2nd December 2010, 05:23 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Need Nand Flash Dump for HTC HD2 TMOUS
After a lot of time I have contacted a repair shop (after bricking my phone of course). He jtagged and he is also not able to flash into the phone. He advised if we can get hold of a TMOUS (the one which I have and is faulty, 16GB card) nand flash dump then he can try to flash the nand via that dump.

So any one who can give me the nand flash dumpfor tmous htc hd2 16gb mem card.

my email is shahzadaziz@hotmail.com

I will be grateful, as I am not in US so warranty is kinda difficult. Some one sold me this phone over ebay.
2nd December 2010, 06:15 AM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 273

Donate to Me
More
Okay do what now? You need a NAND dump of a TMO US HD2? As, a stock 2.13 ROM HD2? What's this about the memory card about?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)