Hate it when people refer to my white Radar as Iphone, the nerve.

Search This thread

lesnjoro

Jan 3, 2011
Nairobi, Kenya
Hate it when people refer to my white Radar as Iphone, the nerve.:eek:
then i have to break it down for them.
i tell them that iphone is dead n my Radar is alive #live tiles,:D

xda45

Sep 6, 2010
Haha.

I thought I was the only one who got that. Its crazy that even after they see the live tiles they still don't realize its not an iPhone :p

JonnieLasVegas

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas
I've had mine called an android & an iPhone. The funny thing was that even after I explained it was a windowsphone from Microsoft they looked at me crazy, like "No way Microsoft has something that cool!"

Sent from my Kick Ass Lil Radar using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

whoelsec

Jan 12, 2010
Singapore
No one confused mine as iPhone, but most thought that HTC only makes Android phones and mine is one of them...

When I told them my HTC Radar is a windows phone, they said "Windows Mobile sucks!"

And now when Windows Phone is mentioned, everybody thought it must be a Nokia Lumia...

LOL

(Lumia 800 is way overrated btw)

bucjong

Jun 11, 2010
promote the os

I just picked up my Radar a week ago. I haven't been around for people to see it yet. When people do see it, I'm going try to promote the Os/phone. I really like using WP7. I have android dual booting on my HD2 also. I have been using WP7 on my hd2 for along time now and its still great. The reason I picked up the radar is because I realized I was not helping the platform by just using a hacked rom on the Hd2. It would be for our benefits if we do promote our phone a little when people ask. That if you like the OS like me.

Ps. I'm not pay by anyone to write this. I'm just a WP fan.