i have boost mms working on black ice rom

Search This thread

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
i have mms working for boos mobile on black ice rom i did not create it but after long serches i found a mms fix zip for cm9 aokp that worked on the black ice rom i am able to send mms pictures now credit goes to the developer who i dont remember but thanks

youngchris29

Jul 30, 2009
Queens, NY
i have mms working for boos mobile on black ice rom i did not create it but after long serches i found a mms fix zip for cm9 aokp that worked on the black ice rom i am able to send mms pictures now credit goes to the developer who i dont remember but thanks

Care to share with us how you did it? Please!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
it is actually a zip for the epic 4g that someone created and all i did was flash it in recovery and mms worked i take no credit for the zip just the time spent trying many different things

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I fixed the FFC in Jelly Bean!!!

BUT I won't say how I fixed it or anything except that I flashed a zip and it worked.....I got it over in the epic 4g section

YOU SEE.....anyone can say this, doesn't make it true! This dude hasn't provided any proof that he's fixed the MMS on boost mobile YET he wanted to make a thread about it.....completely pointless!

Is a cheap attempt at getting attention and possibly get people to flash that themed ROM :)

youngchris29

Jul 30, 2009
Queens, NY

BUT I won't say how I fixed it or anything except that I flashed a zip and it worked.....I got it over in the epic 4g section

YOU SEE.....anyone can say this, doesn't make it true! This dude hasn't provided any proof that he's fixed the MMS on boost mobile YET he wanted to make a thread about it.....completely pointless!

Is a cheap attempt at getting attention and possibly get people to flash that themed ROM :)

That's what vibe I was getting from this too. Smh

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

heres what i used

This is the zip i used all i did was flash it normally