(SOLVED) Error 80070013 when installing update? Check your serial number

Search This thread

orasisz

Feb 12, 2010
I have fixed 80070013 error, update to 8107 sucessed!

Here is a workaround.. it worked for me, found it at the German Microsoft forum.

Good luck!

- Switch off the phone

- Take out the battery, put it back and start the phone

- Connect to PC, and use WP send update method to update

- Start update of 7.10.8107.79 (Update Now)

- Wait until send update to Titan has been finished, the phone now automatically restarts

- When you see “goodbye” on your phone, pull out the USB cable

- Then take out the battery and put it back

- Now hold the volume down button (keep it pressed) and then press the power button to switch on the phone

- Hold the volume down button until you see the picture on your display “smartphone and the laptop”

- On your computer, common line still shows waiting restart...

- Now connect the phone with the USB cable

- The update tools continued to update phone

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
whats the WP Send method?

When you start WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat Type "S" for send instead of "B" for backup and it will send (rather than doing a BU) the cabs to the phone first then restart it. When you see "goodbye" on the phone QUICKLY do the steps described above. Timing is critical. You have to unplug it and get the battery out before it really starts to reboot or you will have to do it over again. But if you do the technique exactly I can confirm it WORKS on a USA At&T Titan. I am now running 8107 with no problems.

One more tip: If you have a sim unlocked AT&T and you have to keep inputting the unlock code like I do every time you reboot (is there a F***** workaround for this - so annoying!) make sure just to select cancel after the Update process completes and you boot into windows instead of inputting the unlock code the first time. This will get you the "Update Success" on your phone.

w1n73rf3ll

Jul 17, 2013
Espaillat
Guys i need a little of help

hi i have a HTC titan and i have problems with the USSD codes and i only get this error Failed and i cant get USSD in the phone ,... there is a way to fix that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have fixed 80070013 error, update to 8107 sucessed!

Here is a workaround.. it worked for me, found it at the German Microsoft forum.

Good luck!

- Switch off the phone

- Take out the battery, put it back and start the phone

- Connect to PC, and use WP send update method to update

- Start update of 7.10.8107.79 (Update Now)

- Wait until send update to Titan has been finished, the phone now automatically restarts

- When you see “goodbye” on your phone, pull out the USB cable

- Then take out the battery and put it back

- Now hold the volume down button (keep it pressed) and then press the power button to switch on the phone

- Hold the volume down button until you see the picture on your display “smartphone and the laptop”

- On your computer, common line still shows waiting restart...

- Now connect the phone with the USB cable

- The update tools continued to update phone