[ROM][Smultron UNOFFICIAL][ION] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.0 [28/04/14]

Search This thread

Saatvik Shukla

Inactive Recognized Contributor
so sad... im using this rom right now and it is one of the best kk roms for our devices... sad to hear that....:(:(:crying::crying:

I do not want to but i have to.
I lack time, so maintaining for so many devices is painful, and if my college starts next month the thread would be dead by itself.
Secondly, my smultron is also not working, so neither can I test the builds (and so the bugs which only mdpi have) are encountered, no point exists in maintaining buggy builds.
And i dont think i will be able to get my smultron fixed due to some financial reasons, so if my mini is cool then maybe i will continue it for smultron only, but i do not see that happening anytime soon

I hope you understand

cybercop007

Jul 27, 2013
I do not want to but i have to.
I lack time, so maintaining for so many devices is painful, and if my college starts next month the thread would be dead by itself.
Secondly, my smultron is also not working, so neither can I test the builds (and so the bugs which only mdpi have) are encountered, no point exists in maintaining buggy builds.
And i dont think i will be able to get my smultron fixed due to some financial reasons, so if my mini is cool then maybe i will continue it for smultron only, but i do not see that happening anytime soon

I hope you understand

i can understand... devs have a life to live too... classes and your studies are more important... focus on them and happy living...;)

Reactions: Saatvik Shukla

jesudas

Mar 16, 2012
Dharwad
Thanx.............

Thanks a lot for your effort Satvik after all studies are more important but i think we really miss your good work as its built by source.......:good::good: lets hope you'll make your mind come to reignite the fire here...............:D:D best of luck..............:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Saatvik Shukla

RupamRane

Aug 28, 2013
Mumbai
Before people get crazy..:p
Close the thread..
And if your smultron works by chance then re-publish the thread..:cowboy:
Ps - The Rom was amazing...!!!

Saatvik Shukla

Inactive Recognized Contributor
v5.1.5 Uploaded!

v5.1.5 Uploaded!

AndroidFileHost Folder

Select the Current month and download the latest Build ;)

RR Changelog

RR Q&A thread for 2011 XPERIA

Do mention your
Device,
Build Number/ Version, and
Build date
with your questions.

And, if you got some bug to report, share the logcat to assist it.
Flash >> Relish >> Report ;)

Top Liked Posts