Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
dM6jtB7.png

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

This thread is opened to keep the LegacyXperia development threads clean. Please post any non-development related questions in this thread.

This is an unofficial build of CM10.1.
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm10.1 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.
LegacyXperia is intended for advanced users only. All the info is in the Wiki. If you still have questions for basic things like "how to install the ROM", better don't use this ROM.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
http://legacyxperia.github.io

Last edited:

diegobo

Nov 18, 2012
Battery drain

Hey.
In last nightly when i disabled ''back up my data'' under Settings/Back up & reset, the heavy battery drain was gone.
I also disabled auto sync options.

Reactions: khamim

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
ya I have auto sync always disabled and have totally normal battery drain. 2 days of normal using about

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Hey have small question.
There was in changelog some time ago SELINuX part 1 , part 2, part 3. So as I understand you started implementing. So why it is not enabled?? It is hard to implement or impossible to implement nd you left this??

Just my curiosity.

diegobo

Nov 18, 2012
ya I have auto sync always disabled and have totally normal battery drain. 2 days of normal using about

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Hey have small question.
There was in changelog some time ago SELINuX part 1 , part 2, part 3. So as I understand you started implementing. So why it is not enabled?? It is hard to implement or impossible to implement nd you left this??

Just my curiosity.

From the FAQ:
Q: Why phone crash by repeatedly tapping the SELinux-status in the "About phone" settings menu?
A: Because SELinux support is not complete for our devices yet. It is enabled in kernel & userspace but it's missing the device specific configuration.

aney1

Jun 2, 2012
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7
Why is this a unofficial port?
LegacyXperia 10.1 is pretty much bugfree compared to the official CM10.
It should be official in my opinion.

There are many people who don't know that CM10.1 is available for their devices.

sidharth.gtm

May 11, 2012
Patna
flash boot.img

Anyway to flash boot.img without flashtool or fastboot ..
i am on windows 8.1 & fastboot is not working :/

aney1

Jun 2, 2012
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7
it is unoffical because is not released from cmteam and is not available on their website. CM9 or CM10 were officiall as supported by official cm team. That is why. Correct me if Im wrong :)
This official cm team you mentioned is FreeXperiaProject, and they aren't supporting our devices anymore.
So why isn't LegacyXperia official now? (newer, better, faster)
In the cyanogenmod wiki they say we need to encourage unofficial porters to make their ports official.

Is there anything I am missing here?
LegacyXperia is great, so please make it official ;)

Rapier-

Back when I'm using ICS based rom, it work just fine. But when I changed to CM10.1 the Media Go doesn't recognize my Xperia Active anymore. Anyone know how to make it support again without change rom? Maybe something to do with build.prop?

sNgIjGZ.png

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It means that the ROM will no longer be updated or may discontinue rebuilding a new one except for major fixes :)
    Someone correct me if Im wrong.

I really hope you're wrong, 4.2.2 could get so many more improvements, and still has plenty bugs to solve..

I simply cannot maintain 3 android versions at the same time...
    I will stop building 10.1. CM has frozen the code of 10.1 so every bug that is related to upstream code will not get accepted.
    If there are any major device-specific fixes in the future, I might release a final build.

I am also planning to stop cm10.2 support when CM releases their final build in a few days/weeks, so I can fully focus on cm11. All devs have left the 2011 scene, I'm only one person and I can't maintain everything. Let's hope I will manage to get the new kernel that I'm working on running soon. That might attract some devs back to 2011 line.
    New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
    @mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?

Reduce boot time & boot.img size

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds :confused:
    it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11 :fingers-crossed:

cm11 is still missing many CM features, that's why I still maintain 10.1 & 10.2
    I'm trying to fix some bugs until CM ports more features to cm11

I still use 10.2 as my daily driver so I will continue to maintain it.

My main priority is the new ION kernel but it's going to take time, not an easy job
    Final release

## Release build 20140302 - cm-10.1
    * Latest cm10.1 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.82
    * Enable back camera mic
    * Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
    * Add option to enable High End graphic effects in performance settings
    * Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
    * Removed animated bootlogo
    * Fixed camera timelapse mode
    * Fixed cyrillic hardware keyboard layout on mango/iyokan
    * Fixed lockscreen PIN layout on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron
    * Backported extra_free_kbytes from KitKat
    * Enabled Qualcomm bionic optimizations
    * Allow .tar backups in CWM
    * Re-enable CWM SD card partitioning settings
    * Corrected device name/manufacturer
    * Kernel changes:
    - Updated msm_serial_hs driver (affects bluetooth)
    - Updated mmc code to CAF jb_2.5 branch (affects SD performance)
    - Updated zRAM for better performance
    - Updated lowmemorykiller
    - Added exFAT filesystem support
    - Added NTFS rw support
    - Added profiling (oprofile) support
    - Updated ondemand bootspulse frequency
    - Boot with 1GHz instead of 1.2GHz by default
    - Removed SmartassH3 governor (It's 100% same as smartassv2)
    - Updated BFQ io scheduler

Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
    Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.

This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.
    I saw some kernel changes for latest CM11 and CM10.2 builds. Is there any chance to get those kernel features for CM10.1?

cm-10.1 won't be updated until the new ION kernel is ready