Xolo Q700 - Issues and Solutions

Search This thread

tarunsaini20

Sep 21, 2015
I have XOLO A500S_IPS. When i calling to others. sometimres my voice does reach to the the receiver but their voice i clearly listen. what is the issue with my Phone. is there any solution?

sada2011

Oct 1, 2015
XOLO Q 700 S plus no sim detect in UA

hi i have XOLO Q 700 s plusi came to USA And not getting sim network what to do ? please guide me i have got IDEA sim from india it get network in samsung but not getting network in xolo got new sim of T mobile thats also not working any one have idea what to do to get my phone work here

Last edited:

imayur.rathod

Jul 27, 2016
hi all i bought this phone and used it 14 month but till now i face this same problms twice. my phone work by itself this happens same whenever i tried to text some it open a contact call them menu gets opend..can't do nothing .then i have to reboot my my then it comes to its normal position and it's was same happen any one has solution facing the same problem??
Please Reply back as soon as possible
plz gv me a solution.....

amu184

May 4, 2017
Contacts and call history not loading

Hi..
I am using xolo q700i phone.
Today when I was talking on phone suddenly phone just slipped from my hand and stick to my laptop screen.
it got switched off.. I restarted my phone. and came to know that my call history and contacts are not loading.
I restarted my phone multiple times still they are not loading.. when I click on Phone or call history I just get "loading" message..
Any Solution. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks,

Xolo Q700 seems to be an amazing machine. In this thread, I'm trying to put across some of the problems I faced and solutions I found. Probably, this can be useful to some of us as well.

ISSUE #1 - GPS DOES NOT WORK

PROBLEM: Xolo Q700 would not use GPS Satellite to find location, only use mobile towers to triangulate.

TESTING THE PROBLEM: Install GPS Test app from Google Play, turn on GPS, and hold the phone under open sky for couple minutes.

TEST RESULT: GPS Test shows some satellite "in view" but none "in use".

SOLUTION:
    Go to Settings>Location Access, and then turn on the following:
    Access to my location - Check (turn on)
    GPS Satellites - On
    Wi-Fi & mobile network location - Check (turn on)

Tap on GPS Satellites and enable the following:
    GPS EPO assistance - Check (turn on)
    A-GPS - Check (turn on)

Tap on GPS EPO assistance and enable the following:
    Auto Download - Check (turn on)

TESTING THE SOLUTION:
    1. Install GPS Test app from Google Play, turn on GPS, and hold the phone under open sky for couple minutes.
    RESULT: GPS Test shows some satellite "in view" as well as "in use".

2. Open maps and browse so that it caches some maps files. Now, put phone in Airplane mode and reboot. Start maps again and see if it shows the right location.
    RESULT: Location is pointed without sim connection. So, phone can be used as a GPS device as well without sim.

ISSUE #1 - LOW AUDIO

PROBLEM: Volume for ring, call, and speakers is quite low and often not audible in noisy places.

SOLUTION:
    1. Enter Engineering Mode - Dial *#*#3646633#*#*
    2. Go to Hardware Testing>Audio>Normal Mode.
    3. Select "Sph" in type.
    4. Select "level 6" in Level.
    5. Enter 160 in value.
    6. Press Set.
    7. Restart the phone.

If you want to increase your volume in all level then choose "level 0" in level and enter 160 in value.

Some more tricks are given in the following link for zopo phones but would work for Q700 - http://www.zopomobileshop.com/zopo-...le-phone-mic-loudspeaker-and-ringtone-volume/

I am not sure whether this actually works as I cannot find any perceptible change in volume. Is others can try and give some opinion and settings that work, it would be helpful.
    Hi..In my Q700 ...3G service option is not showing under mobile network tab.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

Check out for which sim you are trying to get 3g ? It is available only for SIm 1 . Generally 3g option is referred as WCDMA.
    Please Help Bluetooth issue!!,:eek: rolleyes:

Hello,I am unable to use my BT,i cant receive or send files sometimes it says "SD card full"error although I got around 1 gb of space left.lastly I m on MIUI rom and to note this issue I faced in all of the rom except for the stock q700 rom.PLS HLP ASAP.thnx
    Anyone tried this..? battery-related thingy..

Battery charging & discharging all seem to be ok.. the actual culprit seems to be the battery charge level indicator

Why do i say so? :

1.Switch off your phone & restart it manually( no reboot!) > there is no change or drop in battery level at all.

2.Now immediately do a direct re-boot( from Power menu) > the battery level drops by at least 20% or more on restarting

When phone has not been (auto-)re-booted at all , the phone gets charged from 0-100% without getting stuck anywhere.. also no battery heating issue.

But if the phone has been auto-re-booted directly thru power menu or when some app does auto-restart (like i-font, Gbox etc) then as mentioned above in point 2 > battery level drops by ~20% or so
    & more importantly while charging, battery level goes steadily upto 75-80%. But after this point no matter how long you charge the phone, battery level % gets stuck and battery too seems to get hot. (..maybe charge lost in auto-restart causes this, not sure)

At this point if you stop charging & manually (1st off , then turn it on) restart the phone , you will notice battery level increasing by 10-15% or even reaching the full 100% mark.

So to avoid over-heating/swelling of battery: if battery level gets stuck at 75-85% while charging for more than 15 minutes, just switch off and turn on the phone again manually (..no auto restart!) > battery should show accurate power reading.

Try it and lemme know if anyone finds any flaws in my theory. Also share if this helps in any way whatsoever..
    try this

Bro the above gps trick is not working, I'm on lewa os, can the rom be a problem? But others reported it to be bugfree, but pls help :(

try this one.. worked for me:
    http://www.gizchina.com/2013/07/23/how-to-fix-poor-gps-on-mediatek-phones/