[6/March/'12][SD/MAG][JaguarMIUI-V21(MIUI 2.3.2)][ACA823][GB 2.3.7][ICS Theme]

Search This thread

tanukichan

Jan 27, 2010
Could u help me please ?

Hi, I like that JaguarMIUI rom a lot since the begining, it was the best reliable rom for me, thankx a lot for your work Jaguaralani... everything was ok for me until version 16, now I have a big problem that makes that rom not usable.
Everything is ok when I install the rom, the trouble comes around the first 20 hours of use, when I want to make another call,I have a problem that forces the telephone process to close then it automatically turns to airplane mode and I have to do a soft reset ,also i can hear there is a little whistle from the speaker at that time, I bought a new sd card 16 gigas class 6 and i was thinking it could solve that problem but the problem is the same...i formated the sd but after around 1 day of use I still have that problem.....Thank you so much for your suggestions and your help...I miss that great rom a lot !

radio 2.15.50.14
rom window 6.5 titanium gfx

Last edited:

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Step 1:Back up your build.

Step 2:unzip, copy Miui_update folder inside Android folder on sd card

Step 3:restart and look for Miui Control app on homepage
no go for me (jaguar miui 16 on sd card)
I've an error message about the interruption of launcher app (com.android.launcher) that starts looping, then no way to get the phone working, any idea?

I tested jaguar miui v18 but had some issues:
-could not set my theme lockscreen (some libraries error on a lockscreen I used on previous ROMS)
-also without changing lock screen ,on device wake up ,had a black screen, no way to get over it, needed to remove battery and restart phone

EDIT: issues solved after a couple of restarts
wanna report another thing (maybe already known) if I set "high quality graphics " in miui launcher settings, it results a graphic glitch on homepage wallpapers, this happens also in previous ROMS but found the cause only now

Last edited:
Reactions: wis1152

vibbuz

Oct 23, 2008
my 2 cents about v18..
it's nice to see that finally after a couple of days the phone is on, i can manage to get free memory around 200-220mb, while in other builds i had 160-170mb.
but i have problems with the browser.. with youtube mobile i cant see any video, it keeps reloading the page when i open any of them and tap on play. on desktop youtube no problem at all.
in sites like mediafire, it say i need to enable cookies to proceed ( i tried to clear cookies, close browser and got the same message), while the most of that sites never download the right file but just an html.. in previous version i had this problem only on fileserve.. i have no such problems with dolphin browser, but i like miui interface and i rather use this one.
mhhh there was something else but i cant remember now, i'll update later :D

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
no go for me (jaguar miui 16 on sd card)
I've an error message about the interruption of launcher app (com.android.launcher) that starts looping, then no way to get the phone working, any idea?

I tested jaguar miui v18 but had some issues:
-could not set my theme lockscreen (some libraries error on a lockscreen I used on previous ROMS)
-also without changing lock screen ,on device wake up ,had a black screen, no way to get over it, needed to remove battery and restart phone

Only tested on v17,jaguar has already added this mod to v18 and its the updated version:)

shagratt

Jun 21, 2006
Everything working fine.... but I think this latestrom (18 2.3.7) is using more power and draining the battery faster than the older ones. Someone feel the same?

shagratt

Jun 21, 2006
try 3dak new kernal,see post 986 :)

I was using 3Dak MIUI but since he changed the mac address in his roms (kernel) they become useless to me. I asked him several times to put back the original mac changing code but he ignore me. Thats why i switched to JaguarMIUI this kernels respect the same mac address im using since a year. Dont know why someone will want to enforce people to use another mac address when everyone using android on the hd2 has been using the same mac for a long period. Its a shame but 3dak kernels add functions for one side and loose functionality for the other. I even have notification light isues with his latest kernel :/
Tryied his older kernels and then no wifi...i finally give up

Now Im trying with Jaguar older kernels posted on first page...(fingers crossed)

Toggs

Sep 24, 2007
Leeds
Can't install apps

Hi, great buils , as always, but I can't install any applications as it gives the error that I don't have enough free space. I actually have lot's

Any advice very welcome

Rog

rhernani

Aug 24, 2006
Lima
I have the same problems. I can't install any applications. I have enough free space but the system gives the error that I don't have it.
Any way to fix it?
Roberto

Juno-First

Apr 21, 2010
Stoke on Trent
Does anyone know how to fix an error when dual booting with wp7 when installing apps:

unsufficient storage

Ive tried clear caches etc. and cant use sd formatter as that will format the wp7 partition too.
thanks

jjollyroger

Dec 5, 2009
Hi, I've an issue with homepage wallpapers, in preview page they are ok, but once installed they are zoomed in so that the border area is out of screen despite the image size is 800x960.

EDIT: soft reset helped

Last edited:

daniel_kiefer

Jul 15, 2010
Georgia
I'm also having an issue with this supposed insufficient storage. I have more than enough "internal" and storage card memory, but apps won't install. From the market or apk's. I did manage to install the xda premium app, but that's it, and I don't know why it worked. Everything else so far is a no go.

EDIT: Somehow I completely borked my SD card. I'm thinking that this ROM and Mango do not play well together. I can't find a way to access that other card at all. Fresh card and no problems.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

morph80

Jul 3, 2007
Using Magldr - insufficient storage problem. Never had a problem with previous builds, Jaguaralani roms are usually flawless... :(

JMG01

Apr 7, 2011
Now playing

Hi, I am on V17 and occasionally get a weird issue. MIUI music just keeps playing. I stop it and even clear the now playing list, but it fills up again and starts all over again. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

EDIT - I deleted the data file in settings and (so far) all is well.

Love this ROM!

Last edited:

trav_44

Jan 10, 2010
top rom

i been using american droid but it seems like this one is faster and the data transfer is heaps faster , now i use this one. the data drop outs on american droid are just frustrating ,

thank you for a new insight ;)

cant wait for next build too

mughal90

Jul 25, 2009
Instlaled this rom yesterday, very fast and stable. Love the battery percentage icon.....well done jaguar :) One of the best roms around. This combined with Go Launcher EX is the best combo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM SOURCE : http://www.miui-dev.com/ + http://www.miuiandroid.com/

YOUTUBE......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_U3GJ1M8s&feature=youtube_gdata

attachment.php

-FIXED BROWSER + GMAIL FOR RTL USERS......

-READ TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS at the end of the 1st POST

-DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED

ARABIC USERS, CHECK MY WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE;

WWW.JAGUARALANI-PDA.FORUMMS.NET
    What's Working
    Everything ( BT - WF - Camera - Data ..etc )

What's Not Working
    Tell me.......

ROM Specifications
    Completely Deodexed ( Faster - Smaller Size )
    Fixed BT
    Fixed WiFi
    Fixed Data
    Fixed Data arrows
    ENGLISH + RTL SUPPORT ( You May Add Your Own Language Package - Google for it

How to Install
    Download the ROM
    Unzip using 7zip
    Copy ANDROID + MIUI folders to the root of your SD card

If you are on Windows Mobile (haret) - use the rootfs+startup.txt from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX -HARET-" (UNZIP FIRST) then Click CLRCAD + HaReT

If you are on MAGLDR, Copy both files from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX MAGLDR" to you ROM FOLDER (UNZIP FIRST) then start the ROM....

First boot takes 5-10min ( Building 1 GB data.img )
    Restart ( Please do It )

Change Log V21 [6/March/2012]

Updated build to MIUI ROM 2.3.2 ( 2nd of March, 2012 )
    Further Performance Tweaks
    Add[System]
    Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
    Phone]
    Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
    [Messaging]
    Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    [Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
    Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
    Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank
    [File Manager]
    Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
    [Themes]
    Fix FC when choosing “Import themes from SD card” in Theme Manager
    ed ICS great Theme

Download Link for JaguarMIUI-V-21 ( 6-March-2012 )
    DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
    (MAGLDR files Inside)

http://hotfile.com/dl/148970636/e6740eb/JaguarMIUI-V21.7z.html

IF YOU NEED A HIGHER SOUND VOLUME, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, USE ROOT EXPLORER/ES FILE EXPLORER, AND COPY IT TO
    SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE
    ACCEPT REPLACEMENT (OVERWRITE)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/149006455/32ec475/default.rar.html

If you like my work, you may want to buy me a cup of coffee, donations are not mandatory, but they really do motivate me to work harder....

Special Thanks To:
    MIUI-Team - AmeriCanAndroid - MIUI-dev - Cotulla -3dak - Beta Testers - XDA site.
    Special Thanks To Donators:
    Randal Webb - Thomas Weidner - abdulrahman al jaser - PAOLO ANTONUCCI - yugoport - Klaus Pauly - Dale Thompson - John Geddes - Jon Fawbert
    Tips-Tricks-Updates-Solutions
    -To fix Dialer Graphics, reapply sense theme through Theme Manager, or download the theme again from HERE, put it in SD-MIUI-THEME, and apply it.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE BATTERY ICON with %, Download from HERE, drop it in SD-MIUI-THEME, import then apply it through THEME MAMANGER-EDIT THEME-NOTIFICATION BAR-IMPORT.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE THEME with GLASS ICONS, Download from HERE, unzip, drop the file in SD/MIUI/theme (this is a folder, create it if you do not have it), choose it through THEME MANAGER.

- If You Get Robotic Voice,
    Setting/Sound/ Disable Dialer Tones + Vibrations + Haptic FeedBack

- If You Miss Some of Your Applications in MARKET and Do Not see Them.
    Install ' MARKET ACCESS' from market and set it to T-MOBILE

-If you get MARKET DOWNLOAD ISSUES;
    Try Clearing the CACHE/DATA of ' MARKET - Google Applications - Google Frameworks '
    Try using another SD CARD
    Try Formatting you SD Card ( FULL FORMAT ) - Using SD FORMATTER from here http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/
    Try Switching the Language to Chinese , restart, then download, if succeeded, switch back to English.
    Try choosing your download method from DOWNLOAD, MENU ( Windows Button ) and choose WiFi or Network

New Possible Solutions to Market issue (for some )--HERE AND HERE

Abnormal Reebots Issues
    MIUI 1.6.10 Reboot issues Phone and Messaging apps [FIX]
    A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.
    As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.
    Screenshots of the steps to take upon opening Superuser:

To resolve this issue you must first open the Superuser application and make sure that Manage permissions is enabled. Then in the list of Applications look for the third party applications which you have installed, all apps which access SMS and PHONE functions will be listed in the Superuser application, App list.
    For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).
    By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.
    Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes).

MIUI has got its own DOWNLOAD application, start it, click on MENU ( Windows Button ) then choose DOWNLOAD VIA WIFI or NETWORK according to your Internet Connection.......

Market download issues are caused by an incompatibility issues of MIUI ROMs with some SD CARDS.................
    Kernels to play with :D

I have attached some kernels to play with and test for those having issues like BT, Wifi, High Consumption...etc

Download, unzip to your rom folder, restart twice..

ACA r518
    ACA r610
    ACA r625
    ACA r630
    ACA r823
    Tytung r10
    OLDER ROM VERSIONS
    UPDATED......................
    UPDATED..................
    Updated..............:D
    Can I use this with Maglder?

Thank you!

Unfortunately i don't use MAGLDR only Haret, but I have made this rootfs, It should work, please download, unzip, put the rootfs + startup.txt inside ROM folder, and boot using MAGLDR.....waiting for your feedback since I can't test it............

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddft3vx6bd8rb3z