[ROM] WW Stock Jelly Bean 10.4.2.15 - for unlocked devices

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By redvirus, Junior Member on 8th October 2012, 11:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2012, 06:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
will try this when i get home and report back!

9th October 2012, 08:32 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello i am on android 4.0.3 WSG Rom. Am i able to flash this rom?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app
9th October 2012, 10:18 PM |#13  
Flag Gatineau
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Ok the WW for JB bootloader and TWRP worked perfectly my earlier problem was I had TWRP 2.2.2.0 installed for some weird reason once on TWRP 21 it flash no problem. In my case I had to also reflash Superuser 3.2
11th October 2012, 07:03 PM |#14  
Flag Morris County, NJ
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks for this Rom. Just a question. I have a US TF201 rooted and unlocked. All I am hoping to do is to install stock JB. Can I install this Rom or no? The only other Rom is see that is stock is the one that says JRO03C and that one is for US... But I don't know if it's completely based on the official release for the TF201. Thought it was based off of the update for the 300 or something. I appreciate the help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
12th October 2012, 01:21 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnyp85

Thanks for this Rom. Just a question. I have a US TF201 rooted and unlocked. All I am hoping to do is to install stock JB. Can I install this Rom or no? The only other Rom is see that is stock is the one that says JRO03C and that one is for US... But I don't know if it's completely based on the official release for the TF201. Thought it was based off of the update for the 300 or something. I appreciate the help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think its the same official tf201 US version many people prefer the ww tho and if i'm wrong someone will be shortly to correct me lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Nevermind i am wrong but i am running the US update one and is sold
12th October 2012, 01:12 PM |#16  
Flag Gatineau
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I installed it and it work great, got the buildprop tweak done and browser2ram install, have no complaint, its very smooth and fast, I don't see any reason so far to OC and my Prime is one of the first BC0, still running strong
14th October 2012, 09:13 AM |#17  
Flag Worthing, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,197

More
Thanks for this. Any chance of an odex version too for boot speed?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
14th October 2012, 01:18 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Works great on my prime. Thank you!

Had too flash the rom twice before it worked ( maybe because I delete the complete tablet incl. Rom before)
14th October 2012, 05:28 PM |#19  
Flag London/Surrey
Thanks Meter: 627

More
been having trouble since manually updating to official jb not being able to root or get adb to wrk to root just flashed this and it done it all for me ... thanks alot

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
14th October 2012, 07:56 PM |#20  
Flag Rijswijk
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz63

been having trouble since manually updating to official jb not being able to root or get adb to wrk to root just flashed this and it done it all for me ... thanks alot

I also manually updated, lost root, and can't get adb or fastboot to work... And now I'm stuck with the stock recovery, which won't let me select anything. Is there something I need to do first?
14th October 2012, 08:46 PM |#21  
Flag Udine
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Everything ok, just one question: on lockscreen, when I put the finger on the lock or the camera, it doesn't highlight. Google+ does. I installed wiping only dalvik and cache. Is it just me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tf201 rom, unlocked bootloader

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)