Visit Project's page @ google code
MiniCM9 is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod 9 for the SEMC msm7x27 devices. MiniCM9 is running Android ICS on top of the nAa-ics kernel. Now I build it for our device hTC Pico (Explorer) using Garuda kernel.
Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via Custom Recovery at least once.
FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)
- You tell me
- Everything for daily use.
- Download the MiniCM9-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the MiniCM9-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM9 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Enter Custom Recovery and:
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
- Flash the MiniCM9-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM9-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps in the same way
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'
Here's a patch for Voice Search and Camcoder bug on Build #4
I still find Smile Detection Bug on Camera..