[ROM] acs-eb30-deodexed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LeoLopezDO

Jun 25, 2010
Weston, FL
did i miss something? I thought root wasn't completed?

:confused:

UPDATE: My bad...just saw the other post with the root. This moves too fast for me. You devs are incredible. *bow*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1stCentauri

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
Does everything work or is wifi still broken?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
wifi is still broken, but you can still create the ROM, and then implement the change once the wifi starts working... that is why devs are putting placeholders
Yeah i know... But i didnt know if bubby made this himself or something with everything working..

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
Yeah i know... But i didnt know if bubby made this himself or something with everything working..
Edit... Ok thanks bubby :)... Im gunna wait i think... Also does GSII cwm work fine on this phone? Or are we gunna have to have one made for our phone specificly?

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Bubby are you working on clock work, or another recovery?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Red_Kamel

Aug 1, 2011
Nashville
wIfI Is stIll not workIng. as fast as thIs.Is movIng hopefully they wIll fIgure It out tomorrow. mad props to zedomax!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

thats a good question. I am coming from an epic 4g and cwm is all I know how to use and seems to be the best and easiest way to customize your phone. Is there anyone working on cwm recovery for Epic 4G touch? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts