Show box FC

Search This thread

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
for some reason from yesterday my show box stopped working. its says unfortunately sho box has stopped.

i cleared cache and dalvik.. as well as i reinstalled show box... no luck whats so ever.. anyone experiencing the same?

i am oin ArHD 62, it was working before and i didnt install anything new... it just stopped...

Btw on my second phone its working well and on my tablet as well no issues.

I would't go about discussing illegal apps on XDA, but your call. ;)

fahim21

Apr 11, 2014
I have the same problem, I've tried uninstalling it,, clearing cache, rebooting phone but nothing works the app just crashes immediately

pinkmillk

Apr 30, 2009
hmmm...

I caught a glimpse of a popup box right before the fc that stated there is a newer version is available. I've looked for an update, but I'm not seeing anything available.

Erockk

Aug 1, 2011
Logs show an issue with not being able to display the adview, disable any adblocker and it'll work, fc'd on my gn running slimkat and fancy kernel, and on my 2013 nexus 7 running sinless ROM and glitch kernel, disable ads, reboot, and it works again.. Developer musta pushed something cuz it just started doing it this morning..

Reactions: mrbelvedere

toanau

Jul 30, 2011
Logs show an issue with not being able to display the adview, disable any adblocker and it'll work, fc'd on my gn running slimkat and fancy kernel, and on my 2013 nexus 7 running sinless ROM and glitch kernel, disable ads, reboot, and it works again.. Developer musta pushed something cuz it just started doing it this morning..

Any work around? I can't stand ads. Would it be possible to ads block for all other app except this app. I use mother of all ads blocking

Switching to another ads blocking app. Testing would report back

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Turn off your adblocker.. Then itll work again..