Is there a hack to increase the speaker volume....

Search This thread

garymansell

Mar 15, 2007
Hi,

I am new to my Orbit and am finding TomTom 6 to be a bit quiet - or my car too noisy :)

I have turned the volume up full on the WM 5 OS and within TomTom. Is there anything else that I can do? Is there a program or a registry hack?

Any advice gladly received

Gary

mamv

Feb 15, 2007
Lisboa
To fix the problem in tomtom, just put the volume in WM5 to the max. Because if you have selected a low volume in WM5, even if tomtom is set to 100% the max volume available will be the selected on WM5.

Hope it helps.

sonox

Feb 13, 2007
VIENNA
.....buy a new car.......:D

I have also an MDAcIII with TomTom and I reduced the Volume to 30 or 40%
Maybe the speaker make this Problem.....

(But I know about this problem with my last MDA Vario... )

greetings

sonox

obionenairobi

Jan 16, 2006
I came acros this little app on the aximsite that i installed yesterday and works perfectly.

The problem I had is that when I increased the volume of my Artemis to the max my wife and I would freak out in the morning as I use the MDA as my alarm.

for further info you can go here:

http://aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=140969

Attachments

• ttloader.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 181

Szczepanik

Dec 31, 2007
I came acros this little app on the aximsite that i installed yesterday and works perfectly.
http://aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=140969
Thanks for this link. I just installed TTloader on my Artemis and it works perfectly to not only increase the volume with TomTom Navigator 7 (on my storage card) but also turn on Bluetooth if necessary. It then reverts back to normal volume and Bluetooth state when I exit TomTom. Using AEB Button, I have the left button set so a double press uses the loader and a normal single press loads TTN7 directly without using TTloader to increase volume. As you say, it works perfectly.
Cheers, Tom