>>> 30 March 2008 <<< HTC_Hermes_S64_WM_6.1_HTC_v2_WWE

Search This thread

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
First, I love your roms. Gotta say though that this seems a little too bloated for my taste. Slows down too much when I add the programs I love sooo much. Worked well enough and if it has everything you need or want I would recommend this as it seemed VERY stable(didnt HR when I put a 3rd party app (Lextionary 2.0) I know hangs wm6.1). Great work and thankyou for all the roms so far. cant wait to see whats up next... Cheers:D

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
and more thing, windows media player is not accessing songs from storage card, only device. When click on the menu, storage card doesn't appear only device, owever audio manager works fine?

Switch to storage Card

switch-to-storage.png

wfg

Starbase64

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
Battery

Are there any known problems with battery draining as in other WM6.1 ROMs?
All in all this ROM looks very very interesting. I´ll try it! Thanx for all the hard work!

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
Fantastic Rom. Love everything but I bought M$ voice Command and this has Cyberon:( It is a little buggy, Active sync acts up, will not sync then all of a sudden syncs, Some program Icons just disappear and then I reopen the program folder and they are there.... I am going to reflash this and see if that clears things up.

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
Sync

Installed now. Great ROM!
But after the first syncronisation with Active Sync 4.5 which worked well, there is no connection to AC anymore. Any idea?

Works again after soft reset.

Last edited:

ermenzegna

Oct 16, 2007
Jakarta
20080328 @1717 edited :

Bad News~~~~ same WM6.1 fate yet ~~~~~

I had 2 freezes to Hard-reset in 5 hours.... still digging for the closes reasons......

P.S. I did flashed with Official WM6 rom then to this rom for 2 times already.

= Flash Official WM6 then Flash this rom and then Flash this rom again.

may continue to report ....

20080328 @1746 edited

too bad.... situation is getting worse..... no more success in boot up,

I had to force to bootloader and flash a final time for no choice....

:(

This gonna be a long long night :D
I will risk myself too for this nice ROM, bro
see u at my next post report ...

chunkymonkey

Sep 20, 2006
North West
Although I use a skeletal ROM rather than one with lots of features I always give yours a go just because you do go to a lot of effort to make lovely-looking ROMs starbase. Always been a fan of your ROMs mate, even though they don't actually suit my usage. I bet a lot of people feel the same whether or not they stay with them.

Westie277

Dec 18, 2007
Lincs
Switch to storage Card

switch-to-storage.png

wfg

Starbase64

There has been a notifyed warning of hermes dropping the storage card.... it has been a known issue that herme's WMP doesnt wait for the storage card to load... and puts data on the root of the storage card which easly can be delited

Loving this rom best one ive had yet
ive had no crashes at all in last 24 hours
but sliding sounds does seem to just stop working :(
but you can never be perfect!!

hope u can get thouse bugs fixed!

Atmosphere

Mar 4, 2007
Pretoria
I've had a freeze up where the dialer lost all it's colour - and i couldn't even see the numbers on the buttons

Hard reset fixed this

I just wonder tho - when creating a new text message - is there a specific reason why it doesn't search automatically for all the "John" names when i start to type in "John"

eg.

John Smith
John Doe
John Parker

?

It's not a huge problem - i just wonder if i'm missing something.

Great looking rom

frank007hk

Sep 3, 2007
Perth
I got the same problem on HTC HOME Favourite person and cube contact.
The rom a bit over load, it runs more than 80% usually, although I like those program, like Touch FLO, keylock. :p
What the callcalendar use for??

TriAxisFL

Nov 24, 2006
Mount Dora, Fl
I got the same problem on HTC HOME Favourite person and cube contact.
The rom a bit over load, it runs more than 80% usually, although I like those program, like Touch FLO, keylock. :p
What the callcalendar use for??
I really like this ROM too, but it is overkill. I was looking for an all in one ROM, but this was a bit much. I mainly wanted a Windows 6.1 using the newest build. I may just try to find a plain Vanilla Rom and add the extras manually. Thats usually less work then removing stuff. Thanks for your hard work starbase

CallCalendar is pretty cool, but I could care less about keeping track of who I call or who calls me. CallCalendar basically takes your call history and adds it to your regular Calendar.

jaybepr

Feb 18, 2007
Houston
Program Memory LOW

Hi, i just install the rom in my TyTn and it works super, i love all the add on's, but i have some programs that needs more memory and i just have 16mb or less, my othe TyTn have 6.0 with 29-31 MB free, how can i free some memory on this almost perfect ROM. :)

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
Hi, i just install the rom in my TyTn and it works super, i love all the add on's, but i have some programs that needs more memory and i just have 16mb or less, my othe TyTn have 6.0 with 29-31 MB free, how can i free some memory on this almost perfect ROM. :)

You can cleaning Autostart (\Windows\startup) delete Audioboot, SipChange and/or other link and have more program memory after reset.

wfg

starbase64

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

I can assure the error in the contact page of the cube not find it.

Somebody has an idea?

with freindly greet

Starbase64

nvsbv

Mar 29, 2008
Help me Urgent

I upgraded this rom for Dopod 838 Pro, it worked for the first time after upgrade, when i log into system and point to SRS WOW, it suspended and now it never start again. I try to reset the machine but it does not work any more, it just display HTC icon and after that dispaly Dopod in the middle of screen and that's all. It cannot log in to the window again. what can i do with it now. please help me. It makes me mad.:mad: