New light-saber for Touch HD

Search This thread

dgattenb

Oct 14, 2007
wales
mmm

I hate to say it.. but this is the berst fun I have had in YEARS!!!!!! LOL.. and every one I give the phoen to and show them this fab toy also love ....

not truely full screen is not so much of a problem ...

Mar 25, 2009
staten island
i have a fuze, and the app works, but like only half, the saber comes up i can pull it in and out on touch screen but im swing my phone around like a monkey and no noises the play button plays the theme and all and when i pull the saber in and out i get the noise but no fx anyotherway, anybody know the reason? :(:(:(

skulk3r

Feb 9, 2009
Have you got Jmz and herg62123 Diamond 2 G-Sensor installed? When I have that installed, it doesn't work.
Try using changeScreen instead

bosbode

Nov 10, 2008
i have a fuze, and the app works, but like only half, the saber comes up i can pull it in and out on touch screen but im swing my phone around like a monkey and no noises the play button plays the theme and all and when i pull the saber in and out i get the noise but no fx anyotherway, anybody know the reason? :(:(:(

I got the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?

mcscooby

May 8, 2009
Stoke
www.dotcomor.co.uk
Doesn't work for me, says my version of the .NET framework is not new enough!

EDIT: I'm turning into my "forum newbie" nightmare. Ignore anything I post from now on! ;)

Last edited:

dgattenb

Oct 14, 2007
wales
mmmm

this is the normal vga one.. with wvga you get the black line of death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the bottom

we need this for WVGA screans !!!!!!!!!!

help me !!!!!

SlyTuk

Apr 27, 2008
Please Please Please can someone update a saber program so it is compatible with all the newer drivers on the HD (eg in Dutty 3.7)

I need this app in my life !!

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi,

this app is not running on my HTC TP2 Dutch rom newest version from HTC.
So, what is happend. Ths grafic is super but nothing happens when i move (slow and/or fast).

Someone has it running on the TP2?

stoolzo

Dec 27, 2008
isnt this app a bit dangerous, if you leave it on and put it in your pocket it could take your leg off, at least put a health warning on it.

Last edited:

BoominSVX

Jan 8, 2010
What the ppop!!!

Why can't I find one of these for my TP2??? We need this in WVGA... and the shotgun, if we REALLY wanna smack the iPhone accross the face. :D

...okay, "I" need this if I'm gonna slap my buddy and his iPhone accross the face. He's been waivin this crap at me for months. Anybody?