Gameloft Games On The Xoom! [Compatibility Testing] - Modern Combat 3 HD is out!

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread

TWiG420

Apr 27, 2010
Northern California
TwigsJoint.com
Had a little issue getting BIA2 working, would crash loading the level, I manually deleted its data dir and let it redownload, and its working brilliant now! Something from my failed try with the SGS version must have been left over.

Also tried Dungeon Hunter for the IconiaTab version .. I just get a bunch of screen flashes then back to home screen. :-(

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Eternal Legacy: Droid 2 will not function on the XOOM.

The game sits in a tiny box at the top center of the screen, it downloads the data but will not get past the gameloft logo screen.

There is no Atrix version just yet will try that when it becomes available.

Eternal Legacy HD for the LG Optimus 2X does not work. :(

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

I got gt racing for LG optims two x stardrop

When i open it it just closes right away

Do you have compatibility mode disabled in spare parts? That one has worked particularly well for me, try giving your xoom a reboot. If you tried using the droid 2 version before make sure you delete your sd card data located in sdcard/gameloft/gtracing. Are you able to see the intro movie play? Well get it working man.

i just download the GT Racing HD for the LG Optimus 2X via OP's link, the game doesn't even boot up after downloading data. I am on Wifi model if anyone wants to know.

Also can we try to clean this up a bit? In Op's post can we get status of games tried on the xoom what version they were off even if they weren't working? That way we don't have to flip through all the pages to see if someone has tried a specific version of a game please.

Edit: I just tried Eternal Legend apk for the LG Optimus 2X, the data downloads, the game starts to boot but exits immediatly after. Tried reinstalling, redownloading data and no change. The same for GT Racing HD, still a no go after redownloading data and reinstalling, games just doesnt boot.

Edit 2: Just tried Modern Combat 2 apk for the Atrix it installs, movie plays, you can click to start the following menu game quits on. Tried same stuff as above, games does not play.

Edit 3: Tried Splinter Cell apk for Atrix doesn't even boot up.

Edit 4: Lets Golf HD for Acer Iconia does not work. Force closes upon opening, can't even download data for game, and with that I am done wasting my money for the night.

Last edited:

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Do you have compatibility mode disabled in spare parts? That one has worked particularly well for me, try giving your xoom a reboot. If you tried using the droid 2 version before make sure you delete your sd card data located in sdcard/gameloft/gtracing. Are you able to see the intro movie play? Well get it working man.

I thought i was the only one with the issue with GT racing not booting up, but glad to see that I'm not. I followed all instructions to a T, deleted all older copies tried spare parts as mentioned, but the game will just not load up. I downloaded BIA from the link provided, and it loaded easily, followed the link to GT, the game downloads, but will just not play. I even removed spare parts, still no dice. Odd that it works for most but not for a few. if anyone can figure why we are having this issue your next beer is on me!!! :)

SquareBare

Aug 1, 2010
Legion, how do you go about rearranging the controls on NOVA? I can't seem to figure it out with the Atrix version.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

i just download the GT Racing HD for the LG Optimus 2X via OP's link, the game doesn't even boot up after downloading data. I am on Wifi model if anyone wants to know.

Also can we try to clean this up a bit? In Op's post can we get status of games tried on the xoom what version they were off even if they weren't working? That way we don't have to flip through all the pages to see if someone has tried a specific version of a game please.

Edit: I just tried Eternal Legend apk for the LG Optimus 2X, the data downloads, the game starts to boot but exits immediatly after. Tried reinstalling, redownloading data and no change. The same for GT Racing HD, still a no go after redownloading data and reinstalling, games just doesnt boot.

Edit 2: Just tried Modern Combat 2 apk for the Atrix it installs, movie plays, you can click to start the following menu game quits on. Tried same stuff as above, games does not play.

Edit 3: Tried Splinter Cell apk for Atrix doesn't even boot up.

Edit 4: Lets Golf HD for Acer Iconia does not work. Force closes upon opening, can't even download data for game, and with that I am done wasting my money for the night.

I feel your pain. I wasted over a hundred dollars in the past few days. The only one that should be wasting theirmoney on this thread is me. Trust me I am testing all new releases on a daily basis. I will update the op as suggested.

I already tested the games you listed. Please consult with me in the future as I most likely willhave already tested it.

I am sorry gt racing does not work for you two. The Droid 2 version has also been working for many users, maybe give that one a try. I would still reccomen the optimus 2x version as it is designed for tegra. I have nnoticed compatibility mode MUST be disabled.

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
You have been extremely helpful, thank you. I tried both versions of GT, oddly the video wont even start up..the screen would blink twice, then it just takes me back to the main screen. Every other game you mentioned works though! I tried spare parts, uninstalling, reinstalling etc...still nothing. It would happen to me as GT is the ONE racing game i wanted to play lol

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

All non-working versions have been added to the op per request.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Galaxy on Fire 2, Star Battalion HD, and Backstab HD for the Xperia Play all do not work.

hellboy2232

Jun 13, 2010
I downloaded the Iconia version of Let's golf HD. It just keeps force closing. I have spare parts with compatibility disabled and have rebooted. Any ideas?

Last edited:
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Does it force-close as soon as you launch the app or after the video? Try opening then hitting the home key and then switch back. Its worked pretty flawlessly for me, uninstall and reinstall but keep your sd card data on there.

I think Gameloft has gotten wind of this thread. If you google "gameloft" and "xoom", this thread is the top result!! :lol:

hellboy2232

Jun 13, 2010
I have both versions. I have Let's Golf 2 for atrix snd it works but just does'nt yake up the whole screen. I then downloaded the one from the OP and I have downloaded it twice and it wont start. When I try to open it I get FC. I have the WIFI Xoom withe the Tiamat Kernel. Dont know what else to try?

Top Liked Posts