[Flashable GB Update]Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0_Radio_2.1 5.10.05.06_NV

Search This thread

dltccf

Aug 30, 2010
yahoo logon

Im sorry to sound like a noob but Im currently a samsung sgs2 owner. Ive just upgraded my coworkers incredible to this leaked gingerbread rom.

Everything is working as normal but he cannot log into his yahoo acoount. Ive tried to do manual setup and tried some different ports and such. But he cannot log in. He can log into his yahoo thru the browser though.

Pm me if you have a solution.

There used to be a problem where you couldn't setup the yahoo account if you were on wifi. Try turning off wifi and seeing if yahoo suddenly starts working.

tbcurtis

Jan 20, 2009
www.trentcurtis.com
I am still running stock 2.2 on my incredible. But I have a few questions about this build.

Did they incorporate the notification bar shortcuts? Like on the Thunderbolt....Or is that a feature of the new sense?

Does the application menu have the group categories?

I'm glad to see they updated the clock widget! I am just curious to what other little additions they made.

GB15Packers

Sep 5, 2010
I am still running stock 2.2 on my incredible. But I have a few questions about this build.

Did they incorporate the notification bar shortcuts? Like on the Thunderbolt....Or is that a feature of the new sense?

Does the application menu have the group categories?

I'm glad to see they updated the clock widget! I am just curious to what other little additions they made.

No it doesn't have either of those things. It's just a very smooth and fast build. I've been running it for about a week and I'm very happy with it. Except I flashed this one.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087077
They are essentially the same thing though.
The one thing that sucks is that it doesn't have the overscroll glow out of the box but you can easily add it, in the color of your choice on UOT Kitchen.

drtnsnw

Sep 27, 2009
Read all the way through here and didn't see another problem like this. My BT dialer keeps forcing closed if I try and use it. Anythoughts??

Chris

Hitch_Itch

Dec 13, 2010
Read all the way through here and didn't see another problem like this. My BT dialer keeps forcing closed if I try and use it. Anythoughts??

Chris

There has been no tweaks/fixes to this rom, The Dev just made it flasable when the leak first came out for us to try out, I used this rom for a while, It was pretty good until other dev's baked there own roms.
Try Nil's Business sense 3.0 or Synergy [RLS1] [8/5/11]

Both of these roms are super sweet and super stable. they both have a lot of support
not much going on in this thread, you are the first post in 6 weeks.

Hitch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to 911sniper for the leak....

Here is a flashable version of the Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0_Radio_2.15.10.05.06_NV_1.70_PRL58006_test_191700 Leak.

It's rooted, has had busybox added and some apk's updated.

Link
    - 164.1mb (Untested Since I don't own an Incredible)
    Updated Radio

devicezi.png

- Thanks to shoman24v

Enjoy!
    ever thing sum to work right even camera

Everything but your auto correct... Hahaha... J/K

Sent from my Bad Seed Customs themed XDA app!
    ever thing sum to work right even camera

So you flashed it and it is running smooth? Just wanted a confirmation as I am downloading it right now.
    I just flashed it, it's booting as I type.
    I flashed the new radio with this leak. Working great so far. 2.15.10.05.06
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087166