2680mah battery review

Search This thread

tootall58

Oct 31, 2012
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to share my experiences about this battery I found. I bought it on amazon, and tested over a few days with BMW on.This battery had an estimated 2700 (!) mah (estimated by battery monitor widget after 5 charge/discharge cycles), and its real. I really tried to kill it fast with wifi hotspot,bluetooth on, while streaming video from youtube over 3g, and it lasted 4-5 hours ! This battery worth every penny of its price! So much win with this one! I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a new battery!
Since I am a new member, I cannot post my picture, please make it yourself:

dropbox.com/s/wdcfqx4zdp0oqu5/2012-11-18%2010.25.37.png

You can find it on amazon, or ebay!

Sorry for bad english!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueFlame4

tootall58

Oct 31, 2012
Is it normal or double sized? If it's normal sized I'd highly doubt that the power declaration is right. Could I see a link please?

It is slim, so goes under the original back case. I cannot post a link here since I am a new member or I dont know why, so please copy this into the browser:
amazon.com/Ecell-2680MAH-EB575152VU-BUSINESS-BATTERY/dp/B008CYPKUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353229813&sr=8-1&keywords=i9000+battery+2680

I added a picture to the original post, please check it.

I have a Polarcell 1800 too, but this 2680 (produced by Ecell) is way more powerful!

Last edited:

tootall58

Oct 31, 2012
Look I would not suggest if it would be fake. I am using this battery for more than a month, and its real. I read those ****ty reviews about the 2430mah gold battery and others.. Just google it, you would not find any bad review from this 2680 mah battery, and its working like a charm. The reason the screenshot is just 5 cycle old is that I reflash my device almost every week becouse I am trying different ROMs, and I erase every data connected to the battery.
I just wanted to share my experiences, becouse I didnt find any review about these batteries. It is up to you if you are brave enough to buy one.

Back_T0_The_Future

Nov 21, 2012
So how Ia the battery holding up nowadays? Because im really dissapointed with getting a new galaxy s3 and its battery gets used uo so fast. If your going to get a smart phone they shiuld be smart and allow the customers to fully exhaust all its features. I hate apple but always had a iphone and the batery never let me down.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

tootall58

Oct 31, 2012
So how Ia the battery holding up nowadays? Because im really dissapointed with getting a new galaxy s3 and its battery gets used uo so fast. If your going to get a smart phone they shiuld be smart and allow the customers to fully exhaust all its features. I hate apple but always had a iphone and the batery never let me down.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Working very well for me still, seems to not lose any of its capacity. It can easily last for two days with massive usage.

Reactions: Jose_Paramore

Hr Kristian

Jun 17, 2012
Borre
Not to hate on Apple, but oh please. My sister switched to iPhone (4s) recently after being fed up with faults on her HTC, battery life being one peeve, and I still see her charging her phone several times a day.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

GrippingSphere

Aug 19, 2012
Sydney
I'm not saying that all high capacity batteries are bad.
But my experience with a high capacity battery is not so good.

I bought a year ago a Mugen 3200 mAh batt. Now after 1 year it charges very quick but also discharges very quick. My original 1500 mAh batt now lasts longer.

Sent from my GT-I9000

slybunda

May 6, 2010
powercell and anker batteries would be second best compared to original samsung batteries

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it normal or double sized? If it's normal sized I'd highly doubt that the power declaration is right. Could I see a link please?

It is slim, so goes under the original back case. I cannot post a link here since I am a new member or I dont know why, so please copy this into the browser:
    amazon.com/Ecell-2680MAH-EB575152VU-BUSINESS-BATTERY/dp/B008CYPKUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353229813&sr=8-1&keywords=i9000+battery+2680

I added a picture to the original post, please check it.

I have a Polarcell 1800 too, but this 2680 (produced by Ecell) is way more powerful!
    These 'Golden Business Batteries' are something to be taken very carefully. I have one that was supposed to be a 1930 mAh one, but lasts way shorter than the stock 1500 mAh one. :mad:
    Hey Guys!

I just wanted to share my experiences about this battery I found. I bought it on amazon, and tested over a few days with BMW on.This battery had an estimated 2700 (!) mah (estimated by battery monitor widget after 5 charge/discharge cycles), and its real. I really tried to kill it fast with wifi hotspot,bluetooth on, while streaming video from youtube over 3g, and it lasted 4-5 hours ! This battery worth every penny of its price! So much win with this one! I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a new battery!
    Since I am a new member, I cannot post my picture, please make it yourself:

dropbox.com/s/wdcfqx4zdp0oqu5/2012-11-18%2010.25.37.png

You can find it on amazon, or ebay!

Sorry for bad english!
    Actually it looks like one of these fake batteries. Please test it for some more days and report back than - I'd appreciate that very much :)
    That's why I'm saying. It's nearly impossible to get that big amount of capacity into such a small battery I'd say.