[ LISTING][THEMES] Working directory of themes usable on KK VZW Note3

Search This thread

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
Ok people. @dustinb17 has gotten Cobalt going for kk! It's all vr-theme based and no modding necessary for flashing for us. There is no inversion in it, so it will look great on the stock apps or over inverted ones.

7ypabuhu.jpg

e5ada2ys.jpg

Cobalt

Definitely one of my favs!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Last edited:

tyloud78

Oct 22, 2010
Was just gonna mention that thanks.

TaPpEd from my XpOsEd 4.4.2 NIII

I'm gonna give this a whirl. Question...I see this was initially created for the sprint variant. Do you know if the mms function changes in anyway?

In the past, sprint themes have broken the ability to keep group messages in one thread. Thanks again for this!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
I'm gonna give this a whirl. Question...I see this was initially created for the sprint variant. Do you know if the mms function changes in anyway?

In the past, sprint themes have broken the ability to keep group messages in one thread. Thanks again for this!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's 100% vr theme. So it only themes the existing apks, not replace. You should be safe.

Of course... make a backup first!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Reactions: tyloud78

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
It's 100% vr theme. So it only themes the existing apks, not replace. You should be safe.

Of course... make a backup first!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Mms, phone and contacts are straight up apk replacements, the rest are images (in system, priv-app folded).

Should work. Give it a whirl...

9abaquma.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeftyGR

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
Mms, phone and contacts are straight up apk replacements, the rest are images (in system, priv-app folded).

Should work. Give it a whirl...

9abaquma.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wow thanks! I assumed it was similar to the original, which didn't have any apks. Good catch! Now imma gonna have to try it... Been using inverted apks fron a different carrier.

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Reactions: micmars

Top Liked Posts