[Themes] X's Lab © INFUSE edition

Search This thread

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011

Hello XDA friends,
I go by EXPERIMENT around here, or you can just call me X.
I'm starting this thread as a one stop shop for themes and things that I've either made for or feel you should have.
I am a real person with responsibilities in the real world so I will not be able to hold your hand through stuff that you can find out on your own with a little bit of reading. I do like to help people and will try if I can, just don't "expect" it.

I'm hoping that this can be a helpful and fun thread.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Links to Theme Chooser themes.

Instructions

Once it's finished downloading just click "install" then navigate to your System settings>Themes choose the theme. Make sure you are on the "default theme" first though. It will say there is some error, just ignore and select "Apply anyway" and you're done.
Then reboot your phone for full effect.

(If you are having any trouble with the install, then make sure that you were on the default theme first, then install this one and reboot.)

Please try to install the Play Store version first!

Thank you, and please rate me 5 stars and comment :D

If that doesn't work then I included an Alternative Dev-Host link for each.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

GreenX

greenShowcase.png
[/URL]

DOWNLOAD GreenX - Play Store

Use this link only if Play Store doesn't work for your device:
Alternative Download

Simple X Pink

pinkShowcase.png

DOWNLOAD Simple X Pink Theme - Play Store

Alternative Download

ColorKiller

ColorKillerXshowcase.png

DOWNLOAD ColorKiller - Play Store

Alternative Download

X

Last edited:

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
Is the add on for Zeus ics is that the one with the digital clock or the other one. I want the new one? I want the one that has the toggles that are the round ones that flip on off

In the pic the date is the 3rd. I'm hoping that's the one I downloaded. I can't tell the difference in pics for which one it is..

Sent from my Haxsung Mythical Infuse 4G powered by Infusion

Last edited:

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Is the add on for Zeus ics is that the one with the digital clock or the other one. I want the new one? I want the one that has the toggles that are the round ones that flip on off

In the pic the date is the 3rd. I'm hoping that's the one I downloaded. I can't tell the difference in pics for which one it is..

Yeah you got the right one. But I didn't do anything with a digital clock? But yeah the round button toggles are in there.

X,
Sent from my Infuse.

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
The screen shots the one has a digital battery not clock my bad... OK cool. I just tried to flash and it aborted and was bad. But I think I messed something up. So km gonna redlenload and try again.

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
The screen shots the one has a digital battery not clock my bad... OK cool. I just tried to flash and it aborted and was bad. But I think I messed something up. So km gonna redlenload and try again.

Yeah let me know, cuz I think others are using it fine.

X,
Sent from my Infuse.

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
Yeah I messed up on the earlier post about clock. Its a digital battery. I love the theme... good work. Just wish the battery was blue. Its like a goldish tone. In the screenshot its blue so it must be that my bat is low and charging right now...

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Yeah I messed up on the earlier post about clock. Its a digital battery. I love the theme... good work. Just wish the battery was blue. Its like a goldish tone. In the screenshot its blue so it must be that my bat is low and charging right now...

Yeah the battery will be the correct blue from 80% and up. I decided to make one where its always that blue, then it broke :/
Don't have time to go through all 200+ images right now. But eventually I'll make a flashable zip for just that on the battery.

X,
Sent from my Infuse.

Reactions: oldbbman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello XDA friends,
    I go by EXPERIMENT around here, or you can just call me X.
    I'm starting this thread as a one stop shop for themes and things that I've either made for or feel you should have.
    I am a real person with responsibilities in the real world so I will not be able to hold your hand through stuff that you can find out on your own with a little bit of reading. I do like to help people and will try if I can, just don't "expect" it.

I'm hoping that this can be a helpful and fun thread.

Enjoy!
    Hey! I did NOT ask an eta question... really? Can't even ask a simple question anymore without someone jumping down your throat.. it was a question for X.. as it was addressed to X.

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium HD app

Agreed. Members need to take a step back...relax...and enjoy this place rather than police it. Mods are here to do that. A helpful nudge in the right direction is needed sometimes, but it has gotten to the point where it seems like many users just enjoy pointing out errors or belittling others and increasing the size of their e peens, as opposed to actually contributing.

Want to help?...awesome! Not helping...

And my post is not meant to chastise any one individual. We are all guilty at one time or another, myself included. Just would love to see the tone of these forums take a turn for the better.
    The Collective "split" into two groups. It was basically two groups from the beginning. Both groups dedicated to bring quality work to phone users everywhere. Which was great. But as a team, communication is vital. One group worked via conference calls while the other coordinated via online chat (irc, g+ messenger, Palringo). Hence "same dreams, different beds". One group will retain the Collective name, the other will be known as "The Family". Those who have been actively working on the Infuse (Emancipation, AOKP project) will still be active as the Family. There is no ill will behind the split...more "growing pains" if anything.

I would like to think of the split not as a parting of ways, just more of a divide and conquer approach. The Collective will always have my support. "What's mine is yours" was my mantra while in the Collective, and that offer still stands to any of it's members. And as The Family, we will still do or best to bring the goodies here to our Infuse family...with a smile ;)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
    preview.

ColorKiller Preview
    428816_423977520974763_771251685_n.jpg

319426_423977420974773_1543063198_n.jpg

531243_423977124308136_1957781335_n.jpg

Whatcha think?
    The Collective "split" into two groups. It was basically two groups from the beginning. Both groups dedicated to bring quality work to phone users everywhere. Which was great. But as a team, communication is vital. One group worked via conference calls while the other coordinated via online chat (irc, g+ messenger, Palringo). Hence "same dreams, different beds". One group will retain the Collective name, the other will be known as "The Family". Those who have been actively working on the Infuse (Emancipation, AOKP project) will still be active as the Family. There is no ill will behind the split...more "growing pains" if anything.

I would like to think of the split not as a parting of ways, just more of a divide and conquer approach. The Collective will always have my support. "What's mine is yours" was my mantra while in the Collective, and that offer still stands to any of it's members. And as The Family, we will still do or best to bring the goodies here to our Infuse family...with a smile ;)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Ahh. Well said my friend.

EXPERIMENT