5-28[Theme]Community Espresso[Enom 2.6.3/Cyan 5.0.7-DS/Supr-D 1.11]

Search This thread

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
I kept getting Google Voice FCs with Super D 1.9.2. I ran fix_permissions, and even uninstalled and re-installed (twice). Anyone else experiencing this, or is there anything I could do to fix it?

I'll look into it but I don't edit any rom related files and if i do they're minor ones.Thanks for telling me though, there are some things I wanna add and change in this theme so expect a new version soon!

Last edited:

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
I'll look into it but I don't edit any rom related files and if i do they're minor ones.Thanks for telling me though, there are some things I wanna add and change in this theme so expect a new version soon!

To provide a bit more info, the FC occurs when Google Voice tries to configure voicemail in the primary setup. The FC also occured when the app had already been installed.

And I just did a complete wipe, reflashed Super D and this theme, and this still happened.

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
To provide a bit more info, the FC occurs when Google Voice tries to configure voicemail in the primary setup. The FC also occured when the app had already been installed.

And I just did a complete wipe, reflashed Super D and this theme, and this still happened.

I just tried the app and it works and i can sign in, it asked about if I wanted to do international calls.

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
I just tried the app and it works and i can sign in, it asked about if I wanted to do international calls.

I signed in fine, it asks which calls I want to use Google Voice for, I select to use it for all, it goes to a screen about voicemail, I select next, it says it needs to configure voicemail, I click Configure, it tries to do this and FCs. It did this with a new install on a fully wiped (even EXT) Super D 1.9.2-blk. Interesting.

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
I signed in fine, it asks which calls I want to use Google Voice for, I select to use it for all, it goes to a screen about voicemail, I select next, it says it needs to configure voicemail, I click Configure, it tries to do this and FCs. It did this with a new install on a fully wiped (even EXT) Super D 1.9.2-blk. Interesting.

Okay so the problem is fixed in the new version.

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
fix for voice
Set-Up your apps and stuff, then open voice and it should FC. Reboot and open it again and it will allow you to sign in.Rebooting will also fix the music widget and should fix your news and weather widget.

I flashed the theme and Voice opened perfectly fine the first try, no FCs. Thank you very much!

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
I also found one small bug, when you hold down an icon to delete it, the left piece of the launcher disappears more slowly than the rest of the launcher. Just saying. :)

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
Another day using the theme, and two other quirks.. The stars used in the Market are very messy, and do not look too great when downsized either. Also, the downloading icon in the status bar while downloading an app from the Market is also quite messy. I know it's not a big deal, but if you want to move even closer to perfection, and I am giving you the opportunity. ;)

luffyd

Aug 22, 2009
is there a working version of Cyan's? i reallie cant wait for his release for u to release ur theme..this theme looks sick....lol

ThatsMajor

Oct 13, 2009
what about extending the drawer icon the full length of the screen, when it's open it looks weird with the two spaces on either side in contrast to the full screen blackness of the drawer

skyundersea

Feb 20, 2010
For anyone who may be interested, this theme is working just fine with Super D 1.9.3. An update could probably smooth things a tad, but overall there's no real problem.