[info] framaroot 1.9.3 on new firmware

Search This thread

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hi guys...
To stop same question on each thread...

Yes, you can root TS with framaroot 1.9.3 (latest firmware - OTA update OUI 2.1)

Also, TWRP 2.7.0.0 can be installed using MTK Droid Tools..

I just did all of this and tried to use Xposed module Advanced Power Menu - everything is working OK.
Also, TWRP is mounting drives, restoring and building recoveries.

See ya ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

elsabea

Oct 21, 2007
Alexandria
Hi guys...

Yes, you can root TS with framaroot 1.9.3 (latest firmware - OTA update OUI 2.1)

I just did all of this and tried to use Xposed module Advanced Power Menu - everything is working OK.

See ya ;)

I am now trying root using framaroot 1.9.3 (my firmware now is the last one), after applying root and see success message. I made reboot and start again. It stuck on the Omate logo now for more than 10 minutes ..... !!!!!!!!!??? is it normally to take this time or what ??

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
I am now trying root using framaroot 1.9.3 (my firmware now is the last one), after applying root and see success message. I made reboot and start again. It stuck on the Omate logo now for more than 10 minutes ..... !!!!!!!!!??? is it normally to take this time or what ??

That's something we could thanks Omate.
They said - If you, after update, stuck into bootloop - remove battery and it'll be OK.
(so they said, open back cover and lose warranty....)

Just do that and it'll work...

I have TS for two months and before this silly update I didn't open back cover, now I had to just because of theirs experts...

Just imagine if Sony said something like that...
Yes, you have waterproof device but if you want to have working OS on it you'll have to open it and lose warranty (waterproof/resistance warranty)

elsabea

Oct 21, 2007
Alexandria
Yes, they said that..but I don't to lose my waterproof features. So, I have to wait until the battery empty .. I have no choice

Sent from my GT-I9502 using XDA Free mobile app

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Yes, they said that..but I don't to lose my waterproof features. So, I have to wait until the battery empty .. I have no choice

Sent from my GT-I9502 using XDA Free mobile app

Even that's not sure...
Most likely that will let you enjoy another bootloop ;)

elsabea

Oct 21, 2007
Alexandria
No friend ... after battery empty and charged it again. The watch started normally without any problem.

The problem was that the framaroot 1.9.3 not scussed to root the watch even with the last firmware as you stated.

Otherwise, I made rooting with the Motochopper and it's success ...:)

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

mootmaina

Feb 18, 2008
Maybe you should mention which watch . I have a 1/8 2100 and i didn't think you could install TWRP.

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
Lots of different hardware versions of the 1/8/2100's depending on which factory batch they were created in. The firmwares are mutually incompatible.

Also, it turned out that there is no "developer edition", or you could look at it as "they all are" instead. All are the same in that respect anyway, Dev == non-Dev exactly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jpg0010

Aug 24, 2015
Hello, I bought there is a week ago a new Truesmart.
It is under 4.2.2 MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4.2013 / 08/14 3:15 p.m.
USB debugging is enabled.
Looking to root after reading some pages on the internet, including those of XDA, I tried Framaroot, Auto Root, Root King, but none arrived. With Framarrot, I tried three exploits.
Is anyone have an idea ?
Thank you

Reactions: indra djaja

mpierrat25

Jun 24, 2009
Besançon
not able to root

Not able to root truesmart with framasoft : the screen does not scroll : no able to choose exploit and run button ( if any )

please help

[FIXED] thanks to jpghts : lower caracters -> Framaroot OK

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-50-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-50-44.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys...

See ya ;)

Hello, I bought there is a week ago a new Truesmart.
    It is under 4.2.2 MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4.2013 / 08/14 3:15 p.m.
    USB debugging is enabled.
    Looking to root after reading some pages on the internet, including those of XDA, I tried Framaroot, Auto Root, Root King, but none arrived. With Framarrot, I tried three exploits.
    Is anyone have an idea ?
    Thank you