Search This thread

aditya.kamble

May 18, 2013
India
:) Hiii

Android All In One Tool Kit
Stable release Version : 2.0
Built 2013.12.25

Download Link : https://sourceforge.net/projects/androidallinonetoolkit/files/latest/download
Project URL: https://sourceforge.net/projects/androidallinonetoolkit/

Description :
I Made This tool for making workflow more easier for stuff like transfering data from pc to phone and phone to pc . Rather than connecting mass storage via USB you can transfer data using this tool via adb. No need of any command just use this tool for stuff like

Features:
1. Fast Data Transfer Using adb ( Instead Of SD Card Mounting )
2. Tweaks for Android
3. Build Prop Editor
4. Android APK Manager

Requirements:
1. Android Device Connected To PC in Debugging Mode Enabled
2. USB Drivers Should Be Installed

User Manual :

1. Fast Data Transfer Using adb ( Instead Of SD Card Mounting ):
We used to transfer our data in mobile phone by connecting SD Card to pc but As per my experience it takes much time to connect for bulky SD Cards . So By using this feature You can pull data from device or push data from device
Pulling Data From Phone :
Just select the folder of SD card from which you want to pull data Viz. download , music ,videos I Made ready made option for that You can even set custom folder by giving path in that field like : /sdcard/Documents/
Pushing Data To phone:
In case you want to transfer a file to phone Browse that file and select the destination folder of your SD Card viz. download , music ,video or even custom path

2. Tweaks :
Most android users love android tweaks I made some tweaks for android like Unlock Pattern And Unlock Pin/Password On A Single Click ( *ROOT REQUIRED* ) . More Tweaks will be adding soon as per suggestions and requests

3. Build Prop Editor :
You can modify build properties directly using this application . ( * ROOT REQUIRED* ). This is risky part So Carefully modify build properties.

4. APK Manager:
Many people takes backup of their android apk apps. So when you havebackup and want to install to phone directly , use this feature. Browse the apk file and click on install Apk wait for progress bar to complete installation . & Yap.. App is installed.

Screenshots :

1. Data Transfer

DataTransfer.PNG

2. Tweaks

Tweaks.PNG

3. APK Manager

ApkManager.PNG

5. About App

About.PNG

Last edited:

aditya.kamble

May 18, 2013
India
Changelog

Android All In One Toolkit 2.0

1. No Need To Setup ADB Manually , Now BuiltIn To Toolkit
2. Added Option To Save Pull Files On Desire Location
3. Added Option For Push File as well as Folder As per your Requirement
4. Tweaks Added - Normal Reboot and Reboot Recovery
5. Redesigned in JAVA
6. Bug Fixes Using Multithreading
7. More Smoother Experience
8. Enhanced User Interface

Android All In One Toolkit 1.0
Version 1.0 - Initial Release

Features :
1. Data Transfer Over adb ( without sd card mounting )
2. Tweaks - 1. Unlock Pattern 2. Unlock Password
3. Build.prop editor
4. APK manager - 1. Apk installer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

mr-builder

Jan 7, 2011
Not pulling files

This sounds like a great idea but when I try to pull files from my device, a message pops up saying "Completed" but no files are copied. What am I doing wrong. Droid Razr Maxx, 4.0.4.

Edit: Oops, sorry. Something was screwed up with my ADB. After I restarted my computer and phone and works great. Thanks!

Last edited:

mamdroid

Feb 25, 2014
Pensacola
Sounds like a great tool! I have a question though. Does it matter at all if I already have adb installed on my lap top?
Thanks for the help and sharing this tool

zhelev81

May 18, 2011
Varna
Hi the app says that i need java and i have the latest one ,, win 8.1 x 64 bit ... how can i fix this ?
\
Clipboard01.jpg

Tnx

LukaNyan

Aug 31, 2012
EDIT: Nevermind, flashtool did worked at the end.

In which way I need to connect my device (soft brick)? Fastboot or flash mode in order to transfer files from my sd card to the pc?

I'm stuck at the fota cmw recovery, the mount sd card is not working and I don't really know what to do anymore. (Flashtool dosen't work either)
A guy with my same problem fixed it with your tool but I don't really get it. How did he managed to flash a recovery from the begin with? I'm super confused

"Yes, I just fixed my problem yesterday after some serious trial-and-error.
1) Use the All-in-One-Kit and flash your recovery back to stock
2) Boot into the bootloader and choose to "clear storage" and afterwards to reset to factory defaults.
3) Go back to the all-in-one-kit and flash a CWM recovery version again.
4) Reboot into recovery (CWM). Your /sdcard should now be mounted and visible.
5) Now, try the UTB rom (it worked for me), rename the zip file to something short (i.e. utb.zip), and push it to the sdcard using adb as follows:
Code:
adb push utb.zip /sdcard
6) While still in CWM, flash the zip.
The trick here is that only the stock recovery is capable of restoring access to the sdcard by it's proprietary "clear storage" option."

Last edited:

sercankd

Nov 23, 2011
Nice program, if you get java run time error, just rename program extension from exe to jar.
also to dev, please add some kind of little window to view output from adb, when i am pulling files its stucking somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: laom20 and elarci

tanfidzularus

Sep 24, 2013
Sorry aditya, but I got an error launching the app,
It said "Could not find the main class : androidallinonetoolkit. Program will exit
What went wrong? Could u help ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :) Hiii

Android All In One Tool Kit
    Built 2013.12.25

Download Link : https://sourceforge.net/projects/androidallinonetoolkit/files/latest/download
    Project URL: https://sourceforge.net/projects/androidallinonetoolkit/

Description :
    I Made This tool for making workflow more easier for stuff like transfering data from pc to phone and phone to pc . Rather than connecting mass storage via USB you can transfer data using this tool via adb. No need of any command just use this tool for stuff like

Features:
    1. Fast Data Transfer Using adb ( Instead Of SD Card Mounting )
    2. Tweaks for Android
    3. Build Prop Editor
    4. Android APK Manager

Requirements:
    1. Android Device Connected To PC in Debugging Mode Enabled
    2. USB Drivers Should Be Installed

User Manual :

1. Fast Data Transfer Using adb ( Instead Of SD Card Mounting ):
    We used to transfer our data in mobile phone by connecting SD Card to pc but As per my experience it takes much time to connect for bulky SD Cards . So By using this feature You can pull data from device or push data from device
    Pulling Data From Phone :
    Just select the folder of SD card from which you want to pull data Viz. download , music ,videos I Made ready made option for that You can even set custom folder by giving path in that field like : /sdcard/Documents/
    Pushing Data To phone:
    In case you want to transfer a file to phone Browse that file and select the destination folder of your SD Card viz. download , music ,video or even custom path

2. Tweaks :
    Most android users love android tweaks I made some tweaks for android like Unlock Pattern And Unlock Pin/Password On A Single Click ( *ROOT REQUIRED* ) . More Tweaks will be adding soon as per suggestions and requests

3. Build Prop Editor :
    You can modify build properties directly using this application . ( * ROOT REQUIRED* ). This is risky part So Carefully modify build properties.

4. APK Manager:
    Many people takes backup of their android apk apps. So when you havebackup and want to install to phone directly , use this feature. Browse the apk file and click on install Apk wait for progress bar to complete installation . & Yap.. App is installed.

Screenshots :

1. Data Transfer

DataTransfer.PNG

2. Tweaks

Tweaks.PNG

3. APK Manager

ApkManager.PNG

5. About App

About.PNG
    Changelog

Android All In One Toolkit 2.0

1. No Need To Setup ADB Manually , Now BuiltIn To Toolkit
    2. Added Option To Save Pull Files On Desire Location
    3. Added Option For Push File as well as Folder As per your Requirement
    4. Tweaks Added - Normal Reboot and Reboot Recovery
    5. Redesigned in JAVA
    6. Bug Fixes Using Multithreading
    7. More Smoother Experience
    8. Enhanced User Interface

Android All In One Toolkit 1.0
    Version 1.0 - Initial Release

Features :
    1. Data Transfer Over adb ( without sd card mounting )
    2. Tweaks - 1. Unlock Pattern 2. Unlock Password
    3. Build.prop editor
    4. APK manager - 1. Apk installer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice program, if you get java run time error, just rename program extension from exe to jar.
    also to dev, please add some kind of little window to view output from adb, when i am pulling files its stucking somewhere.
    No , Doesn't matter

Sounds like a great tool! I have a question though. Does it matter at all if I already have adb installed on my lap top?
    Thanks for the help and sharing this tool

Doesnt matter if you already have installed adb , it will work either way