[16 ROMs]Windows Phone 7 Branded ROMs for HD7, U/D on 19.03.2011 by ansar

Search This thread

Xylias

Jun 12, 2010
Can anyone extract the ringtones on this one? It has quite a few that I want but that are not on my Omnia 7.

Sep 18, 2010
Anything for MOZART HTC? Telstra Australia Mozart HTC WP7... Also -> more importantly --> How can I get Mozart into BOOT LOADER MODE ? Any HSPL equiv?

dorianmuthig

Mar 21, 2010
Estenfeld
www.dorianmuthig.com
Can you tell us how you got that done?
I'd very much like to find a way to get the US English and US keyboard on my phone somehow, instead of the UK English ones, (those additional 'U's and slightly different word usage annoy me).

sidicious

Nov 27, 2010
As I have read, Mondrian is the rom for the htc surround... I have a floor model surround that needs to be flashed to the original factory settings, how would I go about doing that, if you dont mind helping me. I have been praying for this answer so long.

Bef

Dec 24, 2008
And euro for asian phones

Please Ansar, Woul it be possible to do the same "trick" for Asian phones, in order to let them have euro Rom, with Euro keyboard and Euro T9? thanks for your help, anyway.
Rgds

mm79k

Jul 15, 2006
Thank you very much ansar :)

A little tutorial on how to do this for other branded phones would be very nice.

for example I want to flash the europian ROM on my T-mobile HD7.

hdubli

Dec 31, 2004
I tried the HTc schubert_mondrain ROM, but it stucks at 0% no progress..any solution to this..flashing on HD7 t mob

tai4de2

Feb 10, 2008
As I have read, Mondrian is the rom for the htc surround... I have a floor model surround that needs to be flashed to the original factory settings, how would I go about doing that, if you dont mind helping me. I have been praying for this answer so long.

I don't think you need a ROM to do this. Go into settings->about and you will see an option to reset your phone.

sidicious

Nov 27, 2010
I don't think you need a ROM to do this. Go into settings->about and you will see an option to reset your phone.

I wish you were right, but I have actually soft-reset, and hard-reset this phone. After about 10 minutes of being turned back on it resets back to the floor model screen saver, and refills the facebook, and phonebook with numbers and people that dont exist. It must be flashed.

Loucas4u

Jun 16, 2009
T-mobile

hi to all.
i want to buy an HD7. But is Locked with T-MOBILE. Can i unlocked it with this ROMs? Or what i have to do?
Great job!!!

Top Liked Posts