CM M7 snapshot install

Search This thread
Has anyone had issues with installing the latest CM M7 snapshot? I'm on M6 now. I tried the usual way with the CMUpdater a few times. I then tried downloading manuall (phone and from laptop) and installing via recovery. I can open the zip file and see the contents. Each time, I get the same result. It says there is an "error in" the zip file and then "(status 0) installation aborted)".

articzap

Aug 28, 2012
Has anyone had issues with installing the latest CM M7 snapshot? I'm on M6 now. I tried the usual way with the CMUpdater a few times. I then tried downloading manuall (phone and from laptop) and installing via recovery. I can open the zip file and see the contents. Each time, I get the same result. It says there is an "error in" the zip file and then "(status 0) installation aborted)".

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Fireball_Info

Reactions: eng3

Sum Dumb Guy

May 10, 2013

I had a problem with email. I had a corporate account working just fine with M6 and even the day earlier nightly. Constant force close. I didn't try a clean install, just installed over a working M6 and working nightly. Both had the exact same FC problem with email. Not worried too much, I don't have a problem staying on nightlies.

Top Liked Posts