Search This thread

krisI0N

Feb 12, 2012
do they have those? I've never seen one man lol sorry I can't help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

TheAtheistOtaku

Oct 18, 2011
Buffalo
Wood......as in tree wood? Cuz I'm pretty sure wood phone cases don't exist.unless you make it yourself.unless ya mean a case that just looks like wood

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

proxy0

Apr 8, 2012
Wood......as in tree wood? Cuz I'm pretty sure wood phone cases don't exist.unless you make it yourself.unless ya mean a case that just looks like wood

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Haha If there was a case made from wood that would be awesome. However a case that looks like wood would be fine too.

Pheno.menon

Aug 24, 2010
San Jose
Just out of curiosity, why the attachment to wood?

Are you a lumberjack or something?

Transmission sent from a Galaxy S II, CODENAME style.

Aganar

Jan 7, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Wood is typically considered desirable because anything that needs to be fashioned for a particular design usually requires it to be hand-crafted, as opposed to off an assembly line.

To answer your question, no, I've not seen any SGII wooden cases. I know a few existed for the iphone and ipad.

ungovernable1977

Oct 11, 2010
Seattle
I would say business opportunity, but not sure how well they would work, either they would have to be pretty thick, or reinforced with some metal or something. Guess you could make some steampunk/fantasy type thing...

I would like to see a faraday case to go with my tinfoil hat after all the 'preppers' I have lately. Those people are clown shoes.

dr.psg

Apr 13, 2012
yes..there are a few wooden cases

There are a few manufacturers making cellphone case's from wood (not the plastic ones with wooden skins on them). Most of them are for apple products. I have found a few for samsung epic 4g touch also. A few are real wood some are wood look alikes.

I haven't tried / tested them, so i am not vouching for anyone. If anyone has used wooden cases please quote your experience.

Last edited:

bjonesy77

Jun 16, 2008
Unfortunately, the only wood cases I've seen were for the iphone4. Its almost worth getting an iPhone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

modifidious

Oct 15, 2009
DUUUUVAAAALLL
This seller seems to have a couple diff. kinds on and off

ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-Epic-4G-Touch-D710-Sprint-HARD-CASE-COVER-WOOD-OAK-TREE-STALK-/140738839473?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20c4b043b1#ht_500wt_1413

Zurginator

Sep 8, 2010
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5

Unfortunately:
Protect and personalize your Epic 4G touch D710 with this snap-on hard plastic case.

That said.... I might try to hand make one. If it turns out good, I'll sell more.... but heads up, as they will most definitely not be cheap. :p

Top Liked Posts