By yogi2010, Account currently disabled on 8th January 2012, 02:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2012, 01:26 AM |#81  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2010

i was referring to the pure stock ROM, if you got there via the OTA package. funny thing is, DS_MOS i believe was made from a nandroid image of that ROM made by Blue6IX, and he said that bug was present as well..... so maybe deodexing the apk fixed it?

in any case, assuming HTC doesn't lock us out again(which they shouldn't, since the bootloader unlocker issue was one of the bugs to be addressed in this revised ota), someone should be able to make a rooted and deodexed version pretty quickly. And of course we know now that anyone with S-OFF can update and root immediately, regardless of whether the unlocker works

Yeah, I'm S-OFF via Revolutionary, I have the "good" HBOOT. I did not flash the updated radio that was released with the 1.55.531.3 ROM, it seemed to have way too many issues from what I read.

19th March 2012, 01:58 AM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719

Yeah, I'm S-OFF via Revolutionary, I have the "good" HBOOT. I did not flash the updated radio that was released with the 1.55.531.3 ROM, it seemed to have way too many issues from what I read.

The radio is just fine as long as you use it with the kernel it was built for...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)