Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Dark4Droid: LINKS ADDED TO OP #2
15th October 2013, 05:23 AM |#291  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 1,048

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindhramachandran

For dual core not active problem try this. So far it is working great for me. edit build.prop deep sleep line as FALSE from TRUE. Then Set CPU or no frills not keeping performance properly for me. Meaning both core not active. Try Voltage control app from playstore and then keep performance as governor and noop as scheduler. From yesterday night both cores are active for me and I could run hd videos and games without lag and it is smooth as butter. Also don't forget to delete all prior scripts in etc - init.d folder and install latest extreme beta kernal

Hi.. New kernel 3.4.69 has sakuractive governor and sio as scheduler by default. Both cores work perfectly by default. When dead idle core 1 comes to halt and core 0 will be at 250mhz its best governor reacts very efficiently in realtime. Its my new fav and secondary I prefer pegasusq I use CPU-Z BTW to check the freqs in realtime. Also never had problem about both cores with various governors on 3.4.5 but on 3.4.0 yes ly hybrid was working perfect with both cores. Make sure no init.d scripts are additionally trying to manage ur performance

Regards.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

15th October 2013, 05:25 AM |#292  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow

Hiii could tell me which hd games have u tried and can u pls give me the link of beta kernel??
Sorry to bother and Thnx in advance

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

oops I said HD 720p videos and I meant normal games.. I tried normal games only.. like temple run oz and subway sufers .. It ran without any lag.. 3.4.69 beta kernal link is there few pages back .. the one which many tried for the past few days.. the same one only..

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ==vj==

Hi.. New kernel 3.4.69 has sakuractive governor and sio as scheduler by default. Both cores work perfectly by default. When dead idle core 1 comes to halt and core 0 will be at 250mhz its best governor reacts very efficiently in realtime. Its my new fav and secondary I prefer pegasusq I use CPU-Z BTW to check the freqs in realtime. Also never had problem about both cores with various governors on 3.4.5 but on 3.4.0 yes ly hybrid was working perfect with both cores. Make sure no init.d scripts are additionally trying to manage ur performance

Regards.

But I had problem playing HD videos in Sakuractive governor .. now it is flawless and so thought of sharing this and performance is my fav I don't mind charging overnight or twice a day.. now I need fix for music stutter glitch alone.. it is there in all the governors and schedulers I tried..
15th October 2013, 05:29 AM |#293  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindhramachandran

But I had problem playing HD videos in Sakuractive governor .. now it is flawless and so thought of sharing this and performance is my fav I don't mind charging overnight or twice a day.. now I need fix for music stutter glitch alone.. it is there in all the governors and schedulers I tried..

Strange...! Everything is smooth for me. Music slutter vanished the moment I had 3.4.5 kernel on my device. Try with clean ROM install maybe different things that had been tried earlier maybe causing some sort of conflicts.
A suggestion to all, while installing ROM follow all the steps of CWM flashing listing them again under Hide tag for newbies.
1. Wipe Data/Factory reset
2. Wipe Cache
3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Format system
5. Format cache
6. Format data
7. Install ROM (At this point all prior data associated with previous installation has erased)
Note : After installation click "Superuser app" from app drawer and install the binaries foremost for root privileges

Optional to newbies, if you wanna taste the smoothness of new kernel 3.4.69 then follow these 2 additional steps
8. Delete all init.d scripts from system/etc/init.d
9. Flash Andiroxu 3.4.69 beta (Both cams work only with this version on dark magic)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 12:00 PM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Okay Thnx for the info

15th October 2013, 02:33 PM |#295  

More
Hii I flashed ur rom its good at first it was little lagging but as I read in some posts to delete init.d folder I deleted it and now it works perfectly fine
But der is no camera app installed
So I tried to flash it via cwm (I took gallery2.apk from other 4.2.2 ROM but that didn't work )
At last I tried to copy the gallery2.apk in ur roms zip via 7zip but it wasn't getting copied
So pls help me how do I install camera??
Thnx in advance
Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
15th October 2013, 02:38 PM |#296  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:

Hii I flashed ur rom its good at first it was little lagging but as I read in some posts to delete init.d folder I deleted it and now it works perfectly fine
But der is no camera app installed
So I tried to flash it via cwm (I took gallery2.apk from other 4.2.2 ROM but that didn't work )
At last I tried to copy the gallery2.apk in ur roms zip via 7zip but it wasn't getting copied
So pls help me how do I install camera??
Thnx in advance

Maybe I could help you here. FOLLOW ME
Note : Make sure you open the Superuser app after ROM installation and install the binaries foremost for root privileges.

The Following User Says Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 02:45 PM |#297  

More
Quote:

Note : Make sure you open the Superuser app after ROM installation and install the binaries foremost for root privileges.

So shud I just flash the zip??
And can u also give the link of beta kernel??
Thnx

15th October 2013, 02:50 PM |#298  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:

So shud I just flash the zip??
And can u also give the link of beta kernel??
Thnx

No as mentioned on that link its manual replacement procedure. Use any root file manager like Root explorer / Total Commander. That will help u copy the specified file on my post under the system/app.
About Link to kernel beta u gottu wait. I guess Andi sir is onto figure it out and make link available

The Following User Says Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 04:09 PM |#299  

More
Quote:

No as mentioned on that link its manual replacement procedure. Use any root file manager like Root explorer / Total Commander. That will help u copy the specified file on my post under the system/app.
About Link to kernel beta u gottu wait. I guess Andi sir is onto figure it out and make link available

Okay thank u very much and weneva that link is available pls pm me
And thanks again:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote:

Sorry to bother again but that download of that zip stops at 95 % tried many times any other way to download??

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Okay it got downloaded then I replaced it with GalleryGoogle.apk with this file it was named gallery2.apk so I renamed it as above but now der is no camera app and also gallery is also gone

15th October 2013, 04:31 PM |#300  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:

Okay thank u very much and weneva that link is available pls pm me
And thanks again:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Sorry to bother again but that download of that zip stops at 95 % tried many times any other way to download??

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Okay it got downloaded then I replaced it with GalleryGoogle.apk with this file it was named gallery2.apk so I renamed it as above but now der is no camera app and also gallery is also gone

After naming it Gallery2.apk set correct permissions to it and reboot ur mobile...

15th October 2013, 04:38 PM |#301  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 141

More
CWM PATCH
Quote:

]Okay it got downloaded then I replaced it with GalleryGoogle.apk with this file it was named gallery2.apk so I renamed it as above but now der is no camera app and also gallery is also gone

BROTHER TRY THIS, DELETE GalleryGoogle.apk , delete gallery2.apk, GO TO RECOVERY , format cache wipe dalvik cache , and flash this patch , http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=82
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)