Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
N

Nofan Tasi

For reasons I cannot explain I am promoted "Senior Member", somehow appropriate given my birthday 13/10/54

But can I -please- be downgraded to beginner or whatever unqualified member?

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
For reasons I cannot explain I am promoted "Senior Member", somehow appropriate given my birthday 13/10/54

A forum works in this way.

The rank changes after certain amount of post or when you are promoted (mods and developers only).

Currently it looks like this:

Junior Member -> Member -> Senior Member
Recognized Developer -> Senior Recognized Developer
Forum Moderator -> Senior Moderator

Senior means that you have a long affiliation with the forum and it doesn't say anything about your age. Even 99 years old man can be Junior Member and 10 years old kid can be a Senior Member.

Frankly speaking I don't see anything wrong with that, but if you feel differently, contact one of our admins and highlight the issue.

Thread closed.

Reactions: D™
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

A forum works in this way.

The rank changes after certain amount of post or when you are promoted (mods and developers only).

Currently it looks like this:

Junior Member -> Member -> Senior Member
    Recognized Developer -> Senior Recognized Developer
    Forum Moderator -> Senior Moderator

Senior means that you have a long affiliation with the forum and it doesn't say anything about your age. Even 99 years old man can be Junior Member and 10 years old kid can be a Senior Member.

Frankly speaking I don't see anything wrong with that, but if you feel differently, contact one of our admins and highlight the issue.

Thread closed.