[Updated with download]Ubuntu Touch Preview for the SGH-T889 Note II

Search This thread

pettrel

Dec 6, 2010
Re: Ubuntu Touch Preview for the SGH-T889 Note II

No developments yet, I have had a busy day today so no real time to work it yet today. I plan on setting down to work on this some more shortly though. I just can not pull a all night er tonight cause I have real world responsibilities to take care of tomorrow.

I feel ya pain...can't get to get my hard drives and finish the NAS and get my laptop to work...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

pettrel

Dec 6, 2010
Corrections....

I want to point out some things. I don't know about others but here is what I noticed.

Code:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:phablet-team/toolsmy github repositories
should be corrected to:
Code:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:phablet-team/tools

Also, shouldn't it be t0lte and not tOlte?
Code:
 <project path="device/samsung/tOlte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_tOlte" />
Should be corrected to:
Code:
 <project path="device/samsung/t0lte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte" />

When I save the file as local_manifest.xml and do a "repo sync", this is what I get:
Code:
warning: local_manifest.xml is deprecated; put local manifests in `/media/Store/Android/.repo/local_manifests` instead
warning: local_manifest.xml is deprecated; put local manifests in `/media/Store/Android/.repo/local_manifests` instead
fatal: error parsing manifest /media/Store/Android/.repo/local_manifest.xml: junk after document element: line 2, column 2

Instead of creating the local_manifest.xml, I added this to the manifest.xml
Code:
  <project path="device/samsung/t0lte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="kernel/samsung/smdk4412" name="T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="hardware/samsung" name="T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="device/samsung/smdk4412-common" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
Notice I added
Code:
remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"
otherwise you'd get these errors or one of them, at least this is what I get, I don't know about you:
Code:
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common

fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte

remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung

fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412

These are my findings... I don't know if this will help anyone, but it helped me.

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
I want to point out some things. I don't know about others but here is what I noticed.

Code:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:phablet-team/toolsmy github repositories
should be corrected to:
Code:

Also, shouldn't it be t0lte and not tOlte?
Code:
 <project path="device/samsung/tOlte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_tOlte" />
Should be corrected to:
Code:
 <project path="device/samsung/t0lte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte" />

When I save the file as local_manifest.xml and do a "repo sync", this is what I get:
Code:
fatal: error parsing manifest /media/Store/Android/.repo/local_manifest.xml: junk after document element: line 2, column 2

Instead of creating the local_manifest.xml, I added this to the manifest.xml
Code:
  <project path="device/samsung/t0lte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="kernel/samsung/smdk4412" name="T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="hardware/samsung" name="T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
  <project path="device/samsung/smdk4412-common" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"/>
Notice I added
Code:
remote="github" revision="cm-10.1"
otherwise you'd get these errors or one of them, at least this is what I get, I don't know about you:
Code:
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common

error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte

remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung
error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung

error: Cannot fetch T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412

These are my findings... I don't know if this will help anyone, but it helped me.

I just added this to the OP thanks for the heads up. all were minor oversights on my part. I am still going to work on this more when I get my Ubuntu set up right. My hard drive on my laptop crashed and it is a total lose. Had to borrow a smaller hard drive to get my laptop going again. I dual boot Windows and Ubuntu but I could only get Ubuntu to install via Wubi and that means only a 30 gig partition and I can not get WiFi working because it will not let me click on the connect button after entering my network key. The button stays shadowed out.

did anybody got this to work

I have not been able to work on this for about a week now because of my above problems. But please all you other xda maniacs out there keep working on this. if someone gets it working i will get a mode to transfer this thread to them. ;)

pettrel

Dec 6, 2010
I just added this to the OP thanks for the heads up. all were minor oversights on my part. I am still going to work on this more when I get my Ubuntu set up right. My hard drive on my laptop crashed and it is a total lose. Had to borrow a smaller hard drive to get my laptop going again. I dual boot Windows and Ubuntu but I could only get Ubuntu to install via Wubi and that means only a 30 gig partition and I can not get WiFi working because it will not let me click on the connect button after entering my network key. The button stays shadowed out. /QUOTE]

No problem. Man that sucks, my HDD broke too and I bought an 1 TB HDD last week.... I have Zorin on it right now but I don't like it that but.. thinking to switch to ubuntu...and also dual boot with windows. Quick question (not on this topic), why you installing it through WUBI?
You will get better performance if you re-partition your HDD and install it as a native OS.

pettrel

Dec 6, 2010
Re: HP Touchpad running Ubuntu Touch

Just curious...the guys porting to n7000.....they got it to work...maybe you can get that ported to our device...or different hardware?

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
I just added this to the OP thanks for the heads up. all were minor oversights on my part. I am still going to work on this more when I get my Ubuntu set up right. My hard drive on my laptop crashed and it is a total lose. Had to borrow a smaller hard drive to get my laptop going again. I dual boot Windows and Ubuntu but I could only get Ubuntu to install via Wubi and that means only a 30 gig partition and I can not get WiFi working because it will not let me click on the connect button after entering my network key. The button stays shadowed out. /QUOTE]

No problem. Man that sucks, my HDD broke too and I bought an 1 TB HDD last week.... I have Zorin on it right now but I don't like it that but.. thinking to switch to ubuntu...and also dual boot with windows. Quick question (not on this topic), why you installing it through WUBI?
You will get better performance if you re-partition your HDD and install it as a native OS.

I had to use Wubi because I could not get it to install via a USB flash drive or a live CD for some reason. It would boot to the Ubuntu screen that askes if you want to install it or just boot to Ubuntu but it would do nothing but beep every time I selected either option. Really weird I have no ide why. I have not had time to set down and try to creat a partition in windows and then try to install it yet. I am hopping I can get everything straightened out sometime this week as I am finishing up a job I have been working on in the next day or two and will have way more free time after that.

Just curious...the guys porting to n7000.....they got it to work...maybe you can get that ported to our device...or different hardware?

I have been looking at all that and other Note II variants that is how I got a list of missing lib files.

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Here is a little update. It seems mgal88 has made a build using a different CM ROM than the one I suggested using and it is booting. It is now download link for the zip file yet and I do not know if it will be one just yet but i will keep all updated. Seeing as mgal88 just created thier account here they can not post in the thread here but they did PM me and the below is a quote of the PM.

mgale88 said:
I have a zip file that boots, but I wasnt able to figure out the mali driver issue. I made this account to share it, but I was unable to post a reply to the thread.

I started directly from the CM repos and modified them accordingly. I just created git repositories:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="mgaleae/android_device_samsung_t0lte_utouch" path="device/samsung/t0lte" remote="github" />
  <project name="mgaleae/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common_utouch" path="device/samsung/smdk4412-common" remote="github" />
  <project name="mgaleae/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412_utouch" path="kernel/samsung/smdk4412" remote="github" />
  <project name="mgaleae/android_hardware_samsung_utouch" path="hardware/samsung" remote="github" />
</manifest>

I used my own CM zip, but using a NIGHTLY also works.
2 other changes I made:
build/core/base_rules.mk , comment lines 129-131
#ifdef $(module_id)
#$(error $(LOCAL_PATH): $(module_id) already by($(module_id)))
#endif

and I made this directory:
/home/mgale/ubuntu-touch/out/target/product/t0lte/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates
with 2 empty files in it
import_includes and export_includes

This allows it to compile.

Then flash this zip along with the precompiled phablet*.zip and it boots.

I tried using the NIGHTLY from your instructions, and it boots, but the screen is just black.

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
Here is a little update. It seems mgal88 has made a build using a different CM ROM than the one I suggested using and it is booting. It is now download link for the zip file yet and I do not know if it will be one just yet but i will keep all updated. Seeing as mgal88 just created thier account here they can not post in the thread here but they did PM me and the below is a quote of the PM.

It seems he was using a special cm build he made from another source
in that respect, should any nightly work leading to a booting device? I haven't tried just yet but very curious

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
It seems he was using a special cm build he made from another source
in that respect, should any nightly work leading to a booting device? I haven't tried just yet but very curious

Not sure just yet, from my first tests using some files from the nightly to try to fix the graphic issues and after replacing the three mali files in system/lib/egl it would no longer boot. so it will take a little more work to get this working all the way. I want to get to talk to mgale88 more about what he did and what he used. I also have some changes I have to make to the guide but again I want to talk to mgale88 before i do this so I can add any changes he made as well. I have not had time to look through his files he has uploaded yet.

Download link is live in the 2nd post now.

Jtrain88

Sep 27, 2012
Edgewood, Tx
Not sure just yet, from my first tests using some files from the nightly to try to fix the graphic issues and after replacing the three mali files in system/lib/egl it would no longer boot. so it will take a little more work to get this working all the way. I want to get to talk to mgale88 more about what he did and what he used. I also have some changes I have to make to the guide but again I want to talk to mgale88 before i do this so I can add any changes he made as well. I have not had time to look through his files he has uploaded yet.

Just tested..good work..im gonna give it a littlw work this week maybe if I have a little down time.

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open

Do you think the graphical issues are related to some of the CM 10.1 issues that are related to graphics?

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Do you think the graphical issues are related to some of the CM 10.1 issues that are related to graphics?
I think I have the graphics issue figured out but I still have not been able to get my Ubuntu to install. So I can not try to build and see if it will work. But I messaged mgale88 and told him what I think needs to be done to fix the graphics issue. It is a issue with the kernel source that we are using. I think we need to use the CM-10.1-experimental kernel source instead of CM 10.1 kernel source and then use the mali library files from system/lib/egl of the CM nightly I have posted in he OP. This should fix the graphics issue.

Jtrain88

Sep 27, 2012
Edgewood, Tx
I think I have the graphics issue figured out but I still have not been able to get my Ubuntu to install. So I can not try to build and see if it will work. But I messaged mgale88 and told him what I think needs to be done to fix the graphics issue. It is a issue with the kernel source that we are using. I think we need to use the CM-10.1-experimental kernel source instead of CM 10.1 kernel source and then use the mali library files from system/lib/egl of the CM nightly I have posted in he OP. This should fix the graphics issue.

just put Ubuntu back on my pc..ill try to build later today if I have a little time after work

allenjthomsen

Nov 17, 2010
Tacoma, WA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
I just flashed this 6-7 times following instructions so i could see what i could possibly help out with from my ubuntu laptop and all i get is a black screen with a orange dot in the top left corner even after waiting 5-10 minutes .
I am using TWRP just for refrence sake so u guys know

Update
I did flash cm10.1 a lil later before i flashed the other 2 same result but the capacitive buttons lit up this time

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I just flashed this 6-7 times following instructions so i could see what i could possibly help out with from my ubuntu laptop and all i get is a black screen with a orange dot in the top left corner even after waiting 5-10 minutes .

Update
I did flash cm10.1 a lil later before i flashed the other 2 same result but the capacitive buttons lit up this time

I dont know if my little update info will help any but i hope it does

Last edited:

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.

Update

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I dont know if my little update info will help any but i hope it does

Make sure you do a full wipe of cache, delvik cache, factory reset, and system in recovery before flashing. Flash the cm-10.1-20130317-UTOUCH2-t0lte.zip first. Then flash the quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip. Then just reboot your device, you should see the Samsung Galaxy Note II splash screen then it will go black for a minute. Then you should see the home screen of Ubuntu Phone appear.

On a side note I finally got Ubuntu re installed early yesterday morning. After getting some sleep I spent yesterday getting my build environment set up, and my Repo of the source to build for Ubuntu finished this morning sometime. When I get home I will clone my device tree and make the changes needed and build. Maybe my idea I have to fix the graphics will work. Also I need to talk to mgale88 as I have been comparing his device folders to mine and his kernel source has a lot of differences from the original CM source as well as his other device folders. Some of which I do not understand which makes me wonder if he made changes in his work tree that are not documented cause I only made edits to my device folders and my vendor folder, but I have the changes in the vendor folder documented in the OP. So without further communication with him I will have a lot of work to do duplicating what he did.

allenjthomsen

Nov 17, 2010
Tacoma, WA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
Make sure you do a full wipe of cache, delvik cache, factory reset, and system in recovery before flashing. Flash the cm-10.1-20130317-UTOUCH2-t0lte.zip first. Then flash the quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip. Then just reboot your device, you should see the Samsung Galaxy Note II splash screen then it will go black for a minute. Then you should see the home screen of Ubuntu Phone appear.

On a side note I finally got Ubuntu re installed early yesterday morning. After getting some sleep I spent yesterday getting my build environment set up, and my Repo of the source to build for Ubuntu finished this morning sometime. When I get home I will clone my device tree and make the changes needed and build. Maybe my idea I have to fix the graphics will work. Also I need to talk to mgale88 as I have been comparing his device folders to mine and his kernel source has a lot of differences from the original CM source as well as his other device folders. Some of which I do not understand which makes me wonder if he made changes in his work tree that are not documented cause I only made edits to my device folders and my vendor folder, but I have the changes in the vendor folder documented in the OP. So without further communication with him I will have a lot of work to do duplicating what he did.

I followed ur instructions in post 2 to the letter before i posted this and all i got was the little orange dot in the top left corner still i am using twrp and i am wiping everything beforehand then i am flashing
the cm-10.1-20130317-UTOUCH2-t0lte.zip first. Then flashing the quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip.
I reboot and still get the orange dot in the top left corner like always even after waiting 5-10 minutes

mgale88

Mar 17, 2013
I'm finally able to post in the thread. Anyways, this might be useful, can you run adb logcat from startup and post a link to the file here.

I haven't had success with the old Mali drivers, regardless of configuration, egl fails to start. Your log might provide useful information.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ubuntu Touch Preview for the SGH-T889 Note II​

I am posting this so others that are interested in building Ubuntu Touch for the SGH-T889 can have a better starting point.. As of right now this will not build a booting ROM as it is still a work in progress, but it should build. I have some edititng I need to do to the guide but knot able to do just yet, I will get this done as soon as possible.

Edit: For download link, instructions on how to flash and what is working go to the second post.

Thanks!

Thanks to CyanogenMod, Canonical Ltd, drapalyuk, chasmodo, Gerrett,codeworkx, GhostOfTheNet, mgale88, and a special thanks to my friend DragunKorr. Sorry if I missed anyone, if I find I have I will update the thanks section.

2mwxvg0.png

15d9evd.jpg

Official Porting guide

How to build

To start with we you should be running Ubuntu 10.04 or higher. You might be able to use another Linux distro, but I have not seen anyone posting they were running a different Linux distro and building for the Preview. You also need to have a android build environment already set up. Now start by getting the additional packages you will need. Open a terminal by holding ctrl+Alt+t and paste the below command into the terminal.

Code:
    $ sudo apt-get install git gnupg flex bison gperf build-essential \
      zip curl libc6-dev libncurses5-dev:i386 x11proto-core-dev \
      libx11-dev:i386 libreadline6-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 \
      libgl1-mesa-dev g++-multilib mingw32 tofrodos \
      python-markdown libxml2-utils xsltproc zlib1g-dev:i386 schedtool

Next you need to get the phablet-tools package.

Code:
    $ sudo apt-get update
    $ sudo apt-get install phablet-tools android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot

Next you need to create a folder to sync your Android source tree too. You can name this folder anything you like. But for the purpose of this guide it will be named UPP (UbuntuPhonePort).

Code:
    $ mkdir UPP

Now you need to set up the .repo in your UPP folder. To do this you need to cd to your UPP folder and run the following command in terminal.

Code:
    $ phablet-dev-bootstrap UPP

Enter your name and email when pronpted for them then answer yes and press enter. This will set up your repo and start your sync. Be prepared this will take a good while. If you stop for some reason you can resume your sync by using the following command. (You probably will have to)

Code:
    $ phablet-dev-bootstrap -c UPP

When your sync is done you need to set up your device tree for this you can either use CyanogenMod repositories on github or you can use my github repositories. I forked all of my repositories straight from CM and have made edits to allow it to compile.

You will have to be in your UPP folder in your file explorer and press ctrl+h to see the .repo folder. You will need to add the following lines to the manifest.xml in the .repo folder by opening the manifest.xml with a text editor. For this guide I am using my repositories but you can easily see how to use any other repositories here. Doing this will let the repositories you use sync if you do a resync of your work tree.

Code:
      <project path="device/samsung/t0lte" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1" />
      <project path="kernel/samsung/smdk4412" name="T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1" />
      <project path="hardware/samsung" name="T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1" />
      <project path="device/samsung/smdk4412-common" name="T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common" remote="github" revision="cm-10.1" />

Alternatively you can clone your device repositories. For each folder you need to cd to where the folder needs to go. For example if you was cloning the device folder you would type in the following to get to the correct directory.

Code:
    $ cd UPP/device/samsung

Here is the clone commands for all for of my repositories.

Code:
    git clone git://github.com/T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_t0lte.git -b cm-10.1 t0lte
    git clone git://github.com/T-Macgnolia/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common.git -b cm-10.1 smdk4412-common
    git clone git://github.com/T-Macgnolia/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412.git -b cm-10.1 smdk4412
    git clone git://github.com/T-Macgnolia/android_hardware_samsung.git -b cm-10.1 samsung

Last step before building is to flash a CM nightly to your device so you can pull your proprietary files from your device. You can pull them from a stock ROM but stock ROMs do not have all the files where as CM or others source built ROMs will. Because of a problem with the new mali driver r3p1I suggest you use this CM nightly build as it is the only official CM build before the 22nd of Febuary. Now you need to cd to your device folder like so.

Code:
    $ cd UPP/device/samsung/t0lte

Now connect your device via USB to your computer, make sure you have ADB Debugging on in settings and that you allow the device to communicate with your computer. Now run the following command.

Code:
    $ ./extract-files.sh

Now if you used my repositories you can jump ahead to the bottom of this post for the build commands. If you did not you may want to keep reading..

These changes are per the official guide.

Go to device/samsung/t0lte/rootdir/fstab.smdk4x12 and remove the "nosuid" from the following line.

Code:
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p16    /data             ext4      noatime,nosuid,nodev,discard,noauto_da_alloc,journal_async_commit,errors=panic

Go to kernel/samsung/smdk4412/arch/arm/configs/ cyanogenmod_t0lte_defconfig and add the following to the file in the "# Userspace binary formats" section of the file at line 750.

Code:
    CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
    CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
    CONFIG_UTS_NS=y
    CONFIG_IPC_NS=y
    CONFIG_USER_NS=y
    CONFIG_PID_NS=y
    CONFIG_NET_NS=y
    CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
    CONFIG_DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES=y
    CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
    CONFIG_FANOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_FANOTIFY_ACCESS_PERMISSIONS=y
    CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_SWAP=y
    # CONFIG_ANDROID_PARANOID_NETWORK is not set

Go to device/samsung/t0lte/init.smdk4x12.rc and add the following beneath line 185.

Code:
        chmod 0666 /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness

Changes I made to get to build.

In device/samsung/t0lte/t0lte.mk I commited line 50 like below.

Code:
    #PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        GalaxyNote2Settings

Also in device/samsung/t0lte/t0lte.mk removed below line from PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \

Code:
    packages/apps/Nfc/migrate_nfc.txt:system/etc/updatecmds/migrate_nfc.txt \

Remove libandroid_runtime \ from the line 33 of hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/Android.mk.

Last remove lines 2671 and 2674 in device/samsung/t0lte/audio/audio_hw.c. below is what it should look like before and after.

Before:
    Code:
      // Wideband AMR
        ret = str_parms_get_str(parms, "wb_amr", value, sizeof(value));
        if (ret >= 0) {
            if (csd_wide_voice == NULL) {
                    ALOGE("dlsym: Error:%s Loading csd_wide_voice", dlerror());
            } else {
                if (strcmp(value, "on") == 0) {
                    ALOGE("%s: enabling csd_wide_voice", __func__);
                    csd_wide_voice(VX_WB_SAMPLING_RATE);
                } else {
                    ALOGE("%s: disabling csd_wide_voice", __func__);
                    csd_wide_voice(VX_NB_SAMPLING_RATE);

After:
    Code:
       // Wideband AMR
        ret = str_parms_get_str(parms, "wb_amr", value, sizeof(value));
        if (ret >= 0) {
            if (csd_wide_voice == NULL) {
                    ALOGE("dlsym: Error:%s Loading csd_wide_voice", dlerror());
            } else {
                if (strcmp(value, "on") == 0) {
                    ALOGE("%s: enabling csd_wide_voice", __func__);
                } else {
                    ALOGE("%s: disabling csd_wide_voice", __func__);

Missing Lib Files

This is a list of the missing lib files, where to get them, and where to pit them.

Code:
    After pulling proprietary files from my device I went to system/lib of the CM ROM and copied and pasted the following lib files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/lib of my work tree.

libandroid_runtime.so
    libdvm.so
    libharfbuzz.so
    libhwui.so
    libnativehelper.so
    libmali.so
    libUMP.so
    libfimc.so

In system/lib/hw in the CM ROM copied and pasted the following lib files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/lib/hw of my work tree.

camera.exynos4.so
    gps.goldfish.so

In /system/lib/ of a stock ROM copied and pasted the following lib file to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/lib of my work tree.

libfactoryutil.so

In systemlib/egl of the CM ROM copied of and pasted the following lib files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/lib/egl of my work tree.

libEGL_mali.so
    libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
    libGLESv2_mali.so

In system/vendor/lib of the CM ROM copied and pasted the following lib files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/vendor/lib of my work tree.

libpn544_fw.so
    mfc_fw.bin

In system/cameradata of the CM ROM copied and pasted the following files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/cameradata of my work tree.

datapattern_420sp.yuv
    datapattern_front_420sp.yuv

In system/bin of the CM ROM copied and pasted the following files to vendor/samsung/t0lte/proprietary/system/bin of myr work tree.

bcm4334.hcd
    bcm4334_murata.hcd
    bcm4334_semcosh.hcd

How to make to make the compiler use the added lib files. The lines highlighted are the ones I added.

Code:
    # Copyright (C) 2013 The CyanogenMod Project
    #
    # Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
    # you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
    # You may obtain a copy of the License at
    #
    #      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
    #
    # Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
    # distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
    # WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
    # See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
    # limitations under the License.

LOCAL_PATH := vendor/samsung/t0lte

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/at_distributor:system/bin/at_distributor \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/efsks:system/bin/efsks \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/gsiff_daemon:system/bin/gsiff_daemon \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/ks:system/bin/ks \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/netmgrd:system/bin/netmgrd \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/qcks:system/bin/qcks \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/qmiproxy:system/bin/qmiproxy \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/qmuxd:system/bin/qmuxd \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/rild:system/bin/rild \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/sec-ril:system/bin/sec-ril \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/sensorhubservice:system/bin/sensorhubservice \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/smdexe:system/bin/smdexe \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/etc/Diag.cfg:system/etc/Diag.cfg \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/etc/Diag_zero.cfg:system/etc/Diag_zero.cfg \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libakm.so:system/lib/libakm.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libatparser.so:system/lib/libatparser.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libcsd-client.so:system/lib/libcsd-client.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libdiag.so:system/lib/libdiag.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libdsi_netctrl.so:system/lib/libdsi_netctrl.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libdsutils.so:system/lib/libdsutils.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libfactoryutil.so:system/lib/libfactoryutil.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libgps.so:system/lib/libgps.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libgps.utils.so:system/lib/libgps.utils.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libidl.so:system/lib/libidl.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libloc_adapter.so:system/lib/libloc_adapter.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libloc_api_v02.so:system/lib/libloc_api_v02.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libloc_eng.so:system/lib/libloc_eng.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libnetmgr.so:system/lib/libnetmgr.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libomission_avoidance.so:system/lib/libomission_avoidance.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqcci_legacy.so:system/lib/libqcci_legacy.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqdi.so:system/lib/libqdi.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqdp.so:system/lib/libqdp.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi.so:system/lib/libqmi.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi_cci.so:system/lib/libqmi_cci.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi_client_qmux.so:system/lib/libqmi_client_qmux.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi_common_so.so:system/lib/libqmi_common_so.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi_csi.so:system/lib/libqmi_csi.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmi_encdec.so:system/lib/libqmi_encdec.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libqmiservices.so:system/lib/libqmiservices.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libril.so:system/lib/libril.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so:system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libril-qcril-hook-oem.so:system/lib/libril-qcril-hook-oem.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libsecnativefeature.so:system/lib/libsecnativefeature.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libsecril-client.so:system/lib/libsecril-client.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libsensorhubservice.so:system/lib/libsensorhubservice.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.exynos4.so:system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.exynos4.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/gps.default.so:system/lib/hw/gps.default.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/sensorhubs.smdk4x12.so:system/lib/hw/sensorhubs.smdk4x12.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/sensors.smdk4x12.so:system/lib/hw/sensors.smdk4x12.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/usr/idc/sec_e-pen.idc:system/usr/idc/sec_e-pen.idc \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/usr/keylayout/sec_e-pen.kl:system/usr/keylayout/sec_e-pen.kl \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey.kl:system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey.kl \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/vendor/firmware/SlimISP_GK.bin:system/vendor/firmware/SlimISP_GK.bin \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/vendor/firmware/SlimISP_ZK.bin:system/vendor/firmware/SlimISP_ZK.bin[COLOR="Red"] \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so:system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libdvm.so:system/lib/libdvm.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libharfbuzz.so:system/lib/libharfbuzz.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libhwui.so:system/lib/libhwui.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libnativehelper.so:system/lib/libnativehelper.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libMali.so:system/lib/libMali.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/libUMP.so:system/lib/libUMP.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/lib/libfimc.so:system/lib/libfimc.so \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/camera.exynos4.so:system/lib/hw/camera.exynos4.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/hw/gps.goldfish.so:system/lib/hw/gps.goldfish.so \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv_mali.so \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/vendor/firmware/libpn544_fw.so:system/vendor/firmware/libpn544_fw.so \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/vendor/firmware/mfc_fw.bin:system/vendor/firmware/mfc_fw.bin \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/bcm4334.hcd:system/bin/bcm4334.hcd \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/bcm4334_murata.hcd:system/bin/bcm4334_murata.hcd \
        $(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/bcm4334_semcosh.hcd:system/bin/bcm4334_semcosh.hcd
    [/COLOR]

BUILD COMMANDS
    Code:
    $ . build/envsetup.sh
    $ brunch full_t0lte-userdebug

It will make a cm.zip and a full_t0lte-ota-eng. username.zip in UPP/out/target/product/t0lt. You can use either one, I was told that the full_t0lte zip is not optimized but to be honest I do not know why it makes two zip files.

34g340l.jpg
    Just to give a little update, I did a fresh repo of source and made a new build over the weekend. Unfortunately it did not boot but I will be working on it some more in the evenings after work this week. I will post a new zip for upload when and if I get it booting. I will also update the guide then too.
    Thanks to mgale88 we now have a build that will boot, it is still very rough and very much pre alpha but it does boot.Here is a link to his github.

What is working:
    It boots that is pretty much it. (still has graphics issues)

What does not work:
    No cellular service
    No WiFi
    No Bluetooth
    The list goes on and on

Downloads

How to install​

To install you need to download the cm-10.1-20130317-UTOUCH2-t0lte.zip latest quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip. Then preforme a full wipe of cache, delvik cache, factory reset, and system. Then flash the two files in the order given below.

1.cm-10.1-20130317-UTOUCH2-t0lte.zip
    2.quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip
    3.Reboot
    I finally got it !!!! font issue fixed ...
    I finally got it !!!! font issue fixed ...

click here to download the zip with the fix for font rendering. I also used the afmod.zip folder for some testing. I am not able to update my git repo as I did a few changes to the kernel that I cannot remember. Well, now we can start to put together a version that is somewhat useful. ENJOY!!!