[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,173 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,907

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2019, 10:02 AM |#7701  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacakova

I wasn't able to set up a system recorder as a recording method, even though my phone has it ... But recording from the line works for me, both sides are hearing well. But this is not the case when calling in the car via BT handsfree. . I have Mi9 android9 ...

See screenshots here how to setup: https://skvalex.org/help/system-recorder
4th May 2019, 11:10 AM |#7702  
Thanks Meter: 832

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Could you please change the download folder for the new versions from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.skvalex.cr... to the Download folder may be.

They'd remain there and when we make TB backups they would be included. The backups size is getting bigger. Hope you consider.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiho5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiho5 Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 01:26 PM |#7703  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
mi a1 broken voice in stock pie,but flash aosp is good,please fix,thx
4th May 2019, 08:21 PM |#7704  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

See screenshots here how to setup: https://skvalex.org/help/system-recorder

So it was, the system recorder. And I don't know how to do it, but it also solved the problem with bluetooth !!!
5th May 2019, 04:32 AM |#7705  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When Android 8 came out and was installed on a a Sprint Note 8, Skvalex found a way to enable 2 way recording on a NON rooted Note 8.

Given time, will Skvalex be able to make it work with Android 9 on a NON rooted Galaxy Note 8?

Is it a matter of time or just impossible to do?
5th May 2019, 12:58 PM |#7706  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
How are you doing, skvalex?

I haven't spoken with you since Oct. 2013 via e-mail.

This is the last of the Great Apps!
6th May 2019, 08:50 AM |#7707  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSprintGuy

When Android 8 came out and was installed on a a Sprint Note 8, Skvalex found a way to enable 2 way recording on a NON rooted Note 8.

Given time, will Skvalex be able to make it work with Android 9 on a NON rooted Galaxy Note 8?

I'd love to be proven wrong, but in Pie, Google has removed the code required for call recording. This wasn't the case in Oreo.
6th May 2019, 11:06 AM |#7708  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocujos

I'd love to be proven wrong, but in Pie, Google has removed the code required for call recording. This wasn't the case in Oreo.

Okay. And can not any other code be transcribed or transplanted from Oreo to Pie? It will result in a larger .apk but if the problem is solved it is good !!! :confuz:
6th May 2019, 12:33 PM |#7709  
Thanks Meter: 433

More
Quote:

Disable "After-call actions dialog" in Settings > Recording
That resolved that issue.
Thanks

If magisk module installed - use Standard API recording method. Also, make sure the app got root permissions. Try to revoke root access from the app, so that the app asked for the root again. Maybe reboot.
If it's Android 9, then there's no way to record both sides unless phone is rooted.

I flashed the latest version of Magisk & regained root but upon flashing the Magisk module, it gets stuck (check attached screenshot) here (it used to get stuck here even on old versions of Magisk & trying to fix it, I got reminded that, I messed up with root earlier).
Regardless, it shows up in Magisk modules & is activated there.
I configured the app to use Standard API with Default source and then, Voice Communication option, both of these gives me with only my voice being recorded.

As a last resort (from my end), I decided to revert to old Call Recorder (v2.4.0) but it's asking for the registration but I don't have the Unlocker apk on my mobile.
Please provide me with the apk & tell me what needs to be done to get the newer version working for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190504-WA0005.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	4754230   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190506-165838.png
Views:	404
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	4754231  
6th May 2019, 09:43 PM |#7710  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
How to restore backup in cloud?
7th May 2019, 01:56 AM |#7711  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTAMAS

I flashed the latest version of Magisk & regained root but upon flashing the Magisk module, it gets stuck (check attached screenshot) here (it used to get stuck here even on old versions of Magisk & trying to fix it, I got reminded that, I messed up with root earlier)

You're flashing old Magisk module. Try to flash the latest, which is 2.1.0 (3.1.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSprintGuy

This is answered here: https://skvalex.org/help/android-9-pie
Quote:

Will it be fixed in the future?
It depends on operation system developers and device manufacturers.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)