[ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ctscloud

Jul 18, 2011
Is anyone having a fc with the new update to hangouts?

Edit:
Nvm its a gapps issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SkdnSn

Jan 11, 2014
Chicago
I'm pretty sure it got an updated implementation, but I could be wrong so I'll get back to you on that one.

They had something similar in iOS 7 that was very similar to hover where a box would drop showing your notification, but the iOS 8 one is updated and allows quick reply

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

EvanA

Nov 15, 2012
thelinuxman.us
To each of you, what kernel are you using?

I am using faux v18 - I was trying to get Google Dialer 1.1 working, couldn't and after a reboot, noticed I had no signal - rebooted into recovery, wiped /system and reflashed rom, gapps and kernel - then lost root.

In the end I did a restore from a previous recovery backup (a few days old).

Westi01

Apr 1, 2010
Hey, got massive battery drain through bluetooth with 4.4 Beta 1 after a Clean install. Wakelocks are caused by the processes msm_serial_hs_dma
bluesleep

Is somebody experiencing similar issues?

maatsby

Jun 2, 2011
Sydney
Hey, got massive battery drain through bluetooth with 4.4 Beta 1 after a Clean install. Wakelocks are caused by the processes msm_serial_hs_dma
bluesleep

Is somebody experiencing similar issues?

I can see those wakelocks but they're nowhere near the top. I have Bluetooth on all the time but not connected to anything until I'm in the car. Are u always connected to something?

Westi01

Apr 1, 2010
I can see those wakelocks but they're nowhere near the top. I have Bluetooth on all the time but not connected to anything until I'm in the car. Are u always connected to something?

It is always on but not connected. It should only be connected in my car but it wasn't connected since I rebooted it... Could this be a kernel problem? I am using the franco kernel r52 (lastest)...

maatsby

Jun 2, 2011
Sydney
It is always on but not connected. It should only be connected in my car but it wasn't connected since I rebooted it... Could this be a kernel problem? I am using the franco kernel r52 (lastest)...

Its a kernel wakelock so possibly. Try the actual latest, 53, or an older kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE REFER TO THE CHANGE LOGS FOR CURRENT FEATURES.
    IF IT'S NOT LISTED THERE, IT'S NOT IN THE BUILD We are working on the features sections

CzqspEq5e2HrtD-2pL53I20pM6f_iK4GfiZqtaGaStc.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. IF YOU WANT ROOT, FLASH SUPERSU

COMING FROM STOCK OR ANOTHER ROM YOU NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Links:
    Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit
    BUG TRACKER

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

Video review

Some screenshots
    35jhsgn.png
    ypb28.png
    ouulgj.png
    ivaib5.png

Hi guys, I haven't been on recently, because we're coding here at PA's headquarters. We have some nice stuff coming soon ;)
    Hammerhead is Nexus 5's codename

This is a gift for you guys, fresh build with lockscreen blur enabled. Don't click here to download

But shhh, Don't say anyone!

ps: No HALO included yet, be patience
    We had a breakthrough on DSB on Monday, too close to release, put it off until last night, and last night had issues with github and private repos. Lots of work went on last night to fix the problems and we are trying to get everything back to normal. There was no intention to delay this long, but we had problems. We are working on it is all I can say. No ETA!

#stayparanoid