blizzard_boy

Feb 12, 2012
Bombay
Hello xda users,

I need HELP !

I have a galaxy tab P1000
currently froyo 2.2
wanted to upgrade to GB

Tried the Odin way from another link on this site (MANUAL updation for galaxy tab(p1000) into 2.3.3 gingerbread ), it failed and the Tab got soft bricked,
somehow managed to unbrick it, now its back to its original fw, but it keeps restarting in a loop until i switchd the damn thing off completely

I have tried to go in download mode to flash but odin doesnt recognise it , tried differnt computers too, no use.

I have gone in recovery mode, hard reset, wipe cache , still when i switch it on, it goes in a reboot loop.

tried to use heimdall. cant get sucess as i might not understand how to use it properly
Please help.

Sincere thanks to you if you can help me get my tab up and running., if not in GB atleast back in froyo.

(PS- i im not worried about my data , and i have not backed up the rom etc before doing any of these)

treb1971

Apr 18, 2011
Worthing
Yeah, happened to me too, nearly had a sh*t my pants when Odin didn't recognise my Tab.
I would recommend -
charge the Tab fully using wall adapter (4 hrs+)
plug it in with Odin open and using USB cable
don't expect Odin to recognise the Tab immediately
check back after 5 mins or so (I don't know, does Odin refresh?)

I was able to restore my Tab from the PC - ! - Marvin screen.

I don't want to go back there again though!

creativityaus

Dec 14, 2011
Tab not turning on

HI Guys I have Galaxy 1000 .I was updating it by using kies in between the process my computer shut down and when I am trying to connect my tab again its not turning on .can some one help me please ?

williamwwlr

May 17, 2010
Waiting no charge baterry 2 3 j
Run odin
Connect tab . Wait Long time 20 30min :D
Tab is. Détect go flashing

Sorry for my english
I m.. French

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P1000

iamkakers

Jun 27, 2013
GT P1000 Odin wont detect

hi guys can you help me on my GT P1000 odin wont detect it even after 2-3hrs. tried everything but odin wont detect my device.

thanks in advance...

Cleverfish

Oct 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys can you help me on my GT P1000 odin wont detect it even after 2-3hrs. tried everything but odin wont detect my device.

thanks in advance...

do u have samsung kies installed in your pc? if does, kill the kies process (Ctrl+Alt+Del). close, and open odin3, put your tab into download mode, and then plug it into usb port. try to change different ports.

i always had this problems.. if all if that didn't work, i'll format my pc :p :p

Sent from my GT-P1000

Space_Ubbies

Sep 30, 2013
odin3

hi

i also have a gt p1000 and odin3 doesnt detect the tab. i've been trying to root my tab for a while, tried odin and it doesnt detect, tried doomlord and it doesnt even get past the first step. i tried uninstalling kies on my windows 8 laptop and still no luck im not too sure what to do. is there something that i might be doing wrong because i follow all the info thati get from here.

is there another rooting app i can try that doesnt brick my device? and or is there an app that i can get that i am able to use a ps3 controller on my device that does not require a rooted device. please help

thanks

m_yusufhasan

Jul 24, 2012
My Galaxy tab also doesn't connect to usb after cache wiped humber os flash

Thanks in advance guys!..

Earlier I was using Cyanogen mode 10 Custom ROM but has few issues like recognize SD card.
later I flashed to Humber OS caused real problem.
It was clock work recovery installed but my tab tab boots stays on screen humber OS.
It goes to recovery mode, and also to some unknown recovery mode.

Either the way not recognized by computer. I tried all options like heimtal an Odin. No help.

Friends any help, would be highly appreciated.

farza(db)astany

Aug 5, 2015
I seen this in a post:
#################################################################################
4 Reasons Why Odin is Not Detecting Your Android Device:

Reason 1: No drivers installed for your phone
Most of the time Odin is not able to detect your phone, simply because you haven’t installed the drivers for your phone. Normally windows would automatically download the respective drivers for your phone from the internet and install it. But in case it isn’t able to do so, you need to download the drivers from your phone manufacturer’s website.

Reason 2: Inferior quality or damaged USB cable
Odin is very sensitive to low quality or damaged USB cables, which is a major reason why odin will detect your android phone in file transfer mode but fail to detect it in download mode. You might have a genuine USB cable that came with your Android phone but with time its quality will depreciate, which is why you might have to get a new USB cable.

Reason 3: Odin is corrupted
This happened once with a reader on my blog, we tried everything to solve his problem, but in the end using a different version of Odin worked out for him.

Reason 4: USB port is defective
Defective USB ports can also be a reason for Odin not detecting your Android phone. This was a problem faced by one of my readers and plugging the USB cable in another USB port worked out for him.
#######################################################################
and I need install cwm recovery on a twrp recovery and just do that with this app:
ROM Manager

if you want do same job; you can download it from google play easily!
and install recovery,rom or restore backup with it.

nico_vo

Oct 15, 2014
München
I seen this in a post:
#################################################################################
4 Reasons Why Odin is Not Detecting Your Android Device:

Reason 1: No drivers installed for your phone
Most of the time Odin is not able to detect your phone, simply because you haven’t installed the drivers for your phone. Normally windows would automatically download the respective drivers for your phone from the internet and install it. But in case it isn’t able to do so, you need to download the drivers from your phone manufacturer’s website.

Reason 2: Inferior quality or damaged USB cable
Odin is very sensitive to low quality or damaged USB cables, which is a major reason why odin will detect your android phone in file transfer mode but fail to detect it in download mode. You might have a genuine USB cable that came with your Android phone but with time its quality will depreciate, which is why you might have to get a new USB cable.

Reason 3: Odin is corrupted
This happened once with a reader on my blog, we tried everything to solve his problem, but in the end using a different version of Odin worked out for him.

Reason 4: USB port is defective
Defective USB ports can also be a reason for Odin not detecting your Android phone. This was a problem faced by one of my readers and plugging the USB cable in another USB port worked out for him.
#######################################################################
and I need install cwm recovery on a twrp recovery and just do that with this app:
ROM Manager

if you want do same job; you can download it from google play easily!
and install recovery,rom or restore backup with it.

reason 1: my phone is samsung and it's detected by ODIN, kies and I transfer files from and to my computer without problems. also tried reinstalling just in case but nothing, so I guess this is not the answer for my problem :)

reason 2: tried with original cable, but as I didn't use the tablet for a long time I also thought it could be the cable, so I asked a friend of mine if he could lend me one cable, but that didn't work. pity. :/

reason 3: tried 3 different versions of ODIN, and in every version my phone (mentioned above) is detected. shame. :S

reason 4: tried the 3 different USB ports in my laptop. two 2.0 USB ports and one 3.0 USB port, so again I doubt this is the reason of my problem.

extra reason: ~~~ maybe it's the OS version ~~~ // this laptop came with windows 8 preinstalled. nothing. then, I updated to win 8.1. again nothing. now I'm running windows 10 and the same, nothing is detected neither by ODIN nor the computer. also tried in 4 different computers running win xp, win 7 and other with win 8.1.

btw, thank you anyway for your apportation; this may help other people, but unfortunately, it's not my case, so can anybody else join me to think about a new reason and a way to solve it? thank you very much :good: :highfive: ;) :p :fingers-crossed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~ EDIT ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have continued researching and found a software. it didn't work for me, but maybe it works for other people.

-first, you have to make sure you have java installed on your computer.
-second, extract the oneclick.rar file on an easy-access directory.
-third, put your tab on download mode (while charging icon when tab is turned off, press power + volume down until a yellow triangle appears).
-fourth, click start unsoft-brick and let the magic begin! 8)

note: if a warning error pops up, trust the software and click on resolution center and follow the instructions of one of the three "alternative ways".

download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ix6yygu23a1kjn/OneClick.rar?dl=0

good luck!!

Last edited:

rbmcool

Jan 30, 2011
udaipur
help

tried that before , didnt work

anyway now i managed to get it detected on ODIN and flashed it to GB

Libon

hi can you plz help me out with the processess you followed to as im suffring the same problum only CWM working and even it shows sd card mount error also not installing any rom via SD card showing error and odin not detecting it nothing happening only CWM and blank screen