Sofia
Sony Xperia XZ1
Based on XPERIA™ Home 2.2.A.0.14 from Sony XPERIA S

shot_1.png
shot_2.png
shot_3.png
shot_4.png

Optimized for non-XPERIA devices.
WARNING! Attempts to install this on 2011 and 2012 XPERIA devices with original firmware are not recommended!

Supported screen resolutions:
All possible screen resolutions are supported since rev.9

Modifications:

device-2012-04-23-005002.png
device-2012-04-23-004610.png

Configuration menu (Menu button -> Preferences), current features:
- Set number of home screens (1 to 11) and select the default one
- Select between different desktop layouts: Dock bar / Dock bar + 4 corners / 4 corners
- Custom desktop grid and app drawer grid
- Hide applications
- Backup and Restore launcher settings
- Enable/disable automatic screen orientation (if disabled the orientation is always portrait)
- Support for Go Launcher EX, Launcher Pro (Plus) and ADW Launcher icon packs (Preferences -> Appearance -> Icon packs)
- Built-in icon pack with Xperia S icons
- Infinite scrolling on home screen and app drawer
- Others

System Requirements:
Android 2.3 or later.
If you are running ICS or JB I would recommend using my port of the Xperia T launcher (works only on Android 4.0.3+)
- It has more features (only missing feature that is available here is corners)
- It can be installed even on Xperia devices with stock firmware.

Instructions:
Instructions

Downloads:
MIRROR 1 MIRROR 2

Additional Downloads:
XPERIA S Wallpapers [Thumbnails]
Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper [Screenshots] Does not work on all devices! (OpenGL related)

WARNING:
Updating from 0.9.2b to 0.9.2c may cause a force close! If this happens, application data must be cleared in:
[GingerBread] Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data
[ICS / JellyBean] Settings -> Apps -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data
Also if you backed up your settings in 0.9.2b and you try to restore them after updating to 0.9.2c or later version, this can again cause a force close and some of the settings will not be restored properly!

Revision history:
Log

Last edited:

ljordan2

Jun 18, 2011
Somewhere in South Korea
Not working on Nexus S with ics. I can flash it without any problem but it isn't installed.

Edit : Works after updating to v2.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Last edited:

kamots

Jun 28, 2010
Atlanta
Works great on galaxy s 2! Thank you for this

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

blueclines

May 6, 2010
Thx but it is Not working on froyo
I will retry on cyanogenmod7
Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my XT800W using xda app

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
installed on my defy with CM9. everything went on the right place but no option to choose the launcher. It doesn't even show in homesmack. I really like the screenshots and want to have it on my phone.

mjarian

Dec 2, 2010
I can't install on galaxy s2 miui 2.3.9 official (GB) !!
This error appeared:
Installing XPERIA S Home...
E:Error in /emmc/XPERIA_S_Home_WVGA_qHD_HD.zip
(Status 0)

Installation aborted.

How can I solve it??

ra3al

Oct 21, 2010
Sofia
Sony Xperia XZ1
For those of you who got the package installing correctly, but nothing shows up, do you guys have previously installed (older) version of the XPERIA Home Launcher or any XPERIA widgets?
You need to uninstall all of these (all apps sharing the name com.sonyericsson.home) prior to installing, I should add this step to the first post.

I'm trying to come up with a version that will work on ICS, but I'm not sure if a Froyo version is possible...

HVGA (MDPI) version is coming soon too ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on XPERIA™ Home 2.2.A.0.14 from Sony XPERIA S

shot_1.png
    shot_2.png
    shot_3.png
    shot_4.png

Optimized for non-XPERIA devices.
    WARNING! Attempts to install this on 2011 and 2012 XPERIA devices with original firmware are not recommended!

Supported screen resolutions:
    All possible screen resolutions are supported since rev.9

Modifications:

device-2012-04-23-005002.png
    device-2012-04-23-004610.png

Configuration menu (Menu button -> Preferences), current features:
    - Set number of home screens (1 to 11) and select the default one
    - Select between different desktop layouts: Dock bar / Dock bar + 4 corners / 4 corners
    - Custom desktop grid and app drawer grid
    - Hide applications
    - Backup and Restore launcher settings
    - Enable/disable automatic screen orientation (if disabled the orientation is always portrait)
    - Support for Go Launcher EX, Launcher Pro (Plus) and ADW Launcher icon packs (Preferences -> Appearance -> Icon packs)
    - Built-in icon pack with Xperia S icons
    - Infinite scrolling on home screen and app drawer
    - Others

System Requirements:
    Android 2.3 or later.
    If you are running ICS or JB I would recommend using my port of the Xperia T launcher (works only on Android 4.0.3+)
    - It has more features (only missing feature that is available here is corners)
    - It can be installed even on Xperia devices with stock firmware.

Instructions:
    Instructions

Downloads:
    MIRROR 1 MIRROR 2

Additional Downloads:
    XPERIA S Wallpapers [Thumbnails]
    Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper [Screenshots] Does not work on all devices! (OpenGL related)

WARNING:
    Updating from 0.9.2b to 0.9.2c may cause a force close! If this happens, application data must be cleared in:
    [GingerBread] Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data
    [ICS / JellyBean] Settings -> Apps -> All -> Xperia™ Home -> Clear data
    Also if you backed up your settings in 0.9.2b and you try to restore them after updating to 0.9.2c or later version, this can again cause a force close and some of the settings will not be restored properly!

Revision history:
    Log
    Will there be a possibility to resize widgets? This is the only thing that stop me from using this as default launcher (always using 5x7 grid)

Sent from my U8815 using xda premium

That option will come later..

0.9.1 is now available. Changes:
    - Added possibility to Backup and Restore launcher settings (widgets cannot be restored due to Android limitation)
    - Added support for Launcher Pro (Plus) and ADW Launcher icon packs
    - Added built-in icon pack. Included icons from Xperia S: Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Phone, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, Settings
    - Enabled infinite scrolling on the desktop and the app drawer (currently cannot be disabled)
    - Slightly increased desktop usable space for widgets / shortcuts / folders (+10.0 dp)
    - Automatically close an open folder, when a shortcut in it is clicked

Icon pack selection: Preferences -> Appearance -> Icon Pack
    Can you port those widgets for this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1345601 ? For 360 Launcher
    As mentioned numerous times, it's not possible.

I can confirm I am actively working on porting the ICS/JB variant of the Xperia launcher and adding extra features. The port is based on the latest available version (present in the latest firmware of Xperia T).

I can confirm I implemented the ability to resize all widgets (the non-modified (Sony) versions only support resizing widgets that are declared as resizable). I am also adding some small additional features currently unavailable in the GB version such as: enable/disable showing titles of shorcuts and folders on the desktop, etc.

I expect to finish it in about a week or so from now.

Cheers :)
    Hi guys, two days ago I started working on porting the ICS version of the Xperia launcher (from Xperia T) and adding settings, of course.
    It will be easily installable on both Xperia and non-Xperia devices.
    On devices with ICS/JB the new version seems to be smoother than the old GB version.
    Next release is almost ready. What will be in it:
    -Backup and Restore launcher settings
    -LauncherPro and ADW icon packs support
    -Build-in pack with Xperia S icons
    -Infinite scrolling on the desktop and the app drawer
    -A little more space (10.0 dp) for widgets/schortcuts/folders on the desktop