JBuds J3M?

Search This thread

gunnner

Feb 4, 2007
So, they presumably work the same way the iPhone headphones do when plugged into the N1:

http://androidcommunity.com/forums/287325-post5.html

Also, it's worth noting (in case you haven't seen iPhone headphone before) that there's just a single button on the cord. Depending on the number of times you press it, you can play/pause (single click) or go to the next track (double click); it acts as the answer/hang up button when the phone rings or you're already on a call, respectively.

Have you looked at the Meizu M9s? They're supposed to have good quality sound, and they make an iPhone-compatible version. That's what I'm considering. They run $20-$30 (check Overstock.com or the manufacturer's website).

Last edited:

mlevin

Dec 8, 2008
Fairfax, VA
Thanks for the link. Too bad nobody (so far) makes a 100% Nexus One compatible model. I would settle for an adapter instead and just use my trust Sony buds. Maybe I could just chop off the buds that came with the N1 and splice on my own :)

seanowns

May 30, 2009
I am still toying with the idea of purchasing the mic wire for my triple fi 10s(which sound good). Not sure if it will work or not, but cant really think of a reason why it wouldnt. It's pretty cheap anyways.