[Source]CyanogenMod 7 for Galaxy Y[CM7][GT-S5360][Build-10]

Search This thread

b16h22

Apr 30, 2012
BTW guys, I tried to fix bluetooth but it is broken :( As with a few other things with this ROM. Keep the faith though, CM7 will come soon! :D

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Oh I see :D

Well, I did post a fully working zip a page or 2 back, but it is the entire ROM. It's the closest fully working CM7 we have at the moment (all thanks to Motafoca and WhiteXp at MadForum)

Sadly though, still a lot of bugs to be fixed but the ROM is usable. I used it for a couple of days but couldnt live without wifi any more so installed another ROM.

The CM7 we have though is incredibly fast! It boots up faster than any ROM we have here and the ui is extremely smooth :D But colour bug is still present :( (although its not too bad)

yeah.it's fast in booting times.I've used it for a couple of days.But i couldnt live without usb tethering.So reverted to stock.It has massive lag in 2d and 3d.And some fcs.But we can live with it.Looking forward to the next update and Massive thanks to madteam guys!

sent while doin' some burnouts

PREMOLIKES

Mar 23, 2009
Imphal
I think that should be galaxy ace 5830i,they are using our roms by just changing lcd density.Any way their graphics driver must be better then ours.
Any idea how similar the drivers are,any improvements?

Filip98

Mar 21, 2012
Nis
Lol worth a try
But if someone is gona do it they should try keeping the kernel and then changing the lcd resolutiin

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

hdulani

Jun 24, 2012
Thane
LINKS!!!

dude please fix the links.... 3&4 parts[filehost.ws] are not working.... how the eff can i get the rom work without those parts??? :p

Porobu

Oct 3, 2011
U dont need it, and if you want to kill an app its somewhere there in setting wher you just long press back button and app is killed, cant remember where in settings it is cause im not using cm anymore :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Settings>Applications>Development

Sent from my openAOS Build of Android 2.3 (cyanogenmod edition) using xda app-developers app

Halwer

Aug 29, 2013
Hungary
Bugs

Hello!

Now in 2014 is there any bugs? I want to install the ROM because it's lokking good ,but i'm scared a bit because of the bugs! :D

~ Greetings ~

Top Liked Posts