GPS wonkiness

Search This thread

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
Last week on vacation I had the worst time with GPS than any other device I've ever owned.
Constant GPS signal lost errors. Google Navigation telling me to turn left when it meant right. Late or completely absent instructions.

Is it my phone, or the latest Google maps update?
I was ready to drop my phone in storm drain walking around Washington DC being lost

TheJoker79

Jan 30, 2012
Almere
I had the same problems, not only with maps but also other gps apps as Waze and Ingress. The problems started after the last maps update from the 26th.

Looks like I solved the problem by clearing cache and data for the maps app, no more gps crazyness for at least 45 mins already :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gunnyman

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
I had the same problems, not only with maps but also other gps apps as Waze and Ingress. The problems started after the last maps update from the 26th.

Looks like I solved the problem by clearing cache and data for the maps app, no more gps crazyness for at least 45 mins already :)

I tried that. It didn't fix a thing for me.
:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.